Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 09:14:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW  (Read 2648 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

WoW
« on: December 13, 2010, 10:25:19 PM »

Anyone playing? What do you think of the changes?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 08:48:06 AM »

No thanks..Ill stick with my Call of Duty Black Ops  grin

Never could get into WoW or Myst type games
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 11:40:59 AM »

i like the 1st person shooter games also.  even more, things like bioshock, Fallout, HALO, etc.  i have some of the Call of Duty games, but i never get time to finish a game.....any game smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 11:44:32 AM »

I have the whole COD series but have never played the single player. I buy the game, pop it in, and play multiplayer only. Glad Im not the only one  grin
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 11:56:32 AM »

gaming is my guilty pleasure, but i sure don't understand how kids spend hours at it.

it's only a bad thing when i have to go talk to some to young to shave geek at one of the computer places, although the last one told me i reminded him of his mom.......

Alexis de Tocqueville
wd
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 12:38:51 PM »

I try and make time and play with the youngest here at home.  RDR (Red Dead Redemption), Gears of war, Call of duty, Left for dead, Ghost Busters, and a few others.
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »

I try and make time and play with the youngest here at home.  RDR (Red Dead Redemption), Gears of war, Call of duty, Left for dead, Ghost Busters, and a few others.

I try to find time to play between my two sons. We have an Xbox, PS3, and a Wii. The wife got angry the other day cuz we were all playing video games so I asked her. 'It's 18 degrees outside, what would like for us to do?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next