Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 28, 2014, 11:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope I don't get banned for profanity,  (Read 1328 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: December 12, 2010, 10:29:16 PM »

But it's sno**** here.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 10:39:54 PM »

Man, I bet its pretty too!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 10:41:42 PM »

Yeah iddee, I felt awfully cold when JP left the last time too, but don't worry my friend, with a little counseling you may just pull through this grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 12:20:42 PM »

Here's a warm up for you....its 15 below zero here right now.

thomas

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »

56 here.  all that snow we had is melting.  if it doesn't get cold right quick we are going the have flooding again.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 05:33:57 PM »

If your bees break cluster will you feed?  Or...is there available forage for them this time of year in your part of the world?

thomas

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 07:57:26 PM »

Yeah iddee, I felt awfully cold when JP left the last time too, but don't worry my friend, with a little counseling you may just pull through this grin

Scott

The beard is growing.  Wink

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 10:22:40 PM »

I will not feed. Last thing I need is more wet in the hive.  They had good store and I did check the dry sugar supply.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 09:21:58 AM »

You're welcome Iddee!  What's christmas without snow?  Just sharing the cheer!! grin

Rick
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 12:59:10 PM »

sad It gets cold enough to snow and then some in the part of Florida I'm in every year starting around christmas until late January early February, but without a second front you can sit at +/- 20*F for weeks on end without sn*w. (except for the occasional second precipitation front every 20-odd years).

be happy and make others happy.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 06:45:40 PM »

56 here.  all that snow we had is melting.  if it doesn't get cold right quick we are going the have flooding again.

Kathy how far were you from the tornado?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 08:31:06 PM »

I had a 2 hour trip coming home tonight.   It took my wife 2 hours 40 min.   She called me at 4:30 and told me to leave work now, she just had a cop car wreck right behind her from black ice.   She called me 15 min later to tell me she just past 3 more wrecks.   I still have not stopped shaking from the trip home.   Thanks global warming for freezing the stinking roads over today in North Georgia.
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »

I had a 2 hour trip coming home tonight.   It took my wife 2 hours 40 min.   She called me at 4:30 and told me to leave work now, she just had a cop car wreck right behind her from black ice.   She called me 15 min later to tell me she just past 3 more wrecks.   I still have not stopped shaking from the trip home.   Thanks global warming for freezing the stinking roads over today in North Georgia.

Yeah it got ugly here for a little while. Thankfully the front has moved on and didnt decide to linger around.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 10:25:31 PM »

This morning there were 3 cars in the ditch from the night before on our road before we got to the state highway (2 mile trip).   Tonight coming home one was still there deep in a creek off the road.   Amazing how fast it went from frozen to warm (56) in one day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next