Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 24, 2014, 03:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coffee's Ready  (Read 53292 times)
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »

EWWW, JP John made you a stickie grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2010, 10:37:50 PM »

Yeah, I saw that Hardwood, you jealous???  grin

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2010, 10:39:16 PM »

A little...that's all I'm sayin'

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2010, 06:39:08 AM »

Up having coffee before sending the wife to work. i'll be staying home with junior today as he got in a tussle at school yesterday and ended up with a broken leg. It is splinted up until the swelling goes down As long as nothing moves,he should not need surgery. We are hoping for that outcome,so for now,it's pain meds . and leg elevated with ice packs.
The term they used for the break is :Trimalleolar Fracture
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2010, 08:30:39 AM »

Up having coffee before sending the wife to work. i'll be staying home with junior today as he got in a tussle at school yesterday and ended up with a broken leg. It is splinted up until the swelling goes down As long as nothing moves,he should not need surgery. We are hoping for that outcome,so for now,it's pain meds . and leg elevated with ice packs.
The term they used for the break is :Trimalleolar Fracture

A tussle or a brawl? I think a scratch is from a tussle and broken leg is a brawl.  I witnessed my 9 year old son come to the rescue of my 6 year old son at the baseball field this past summer. I don't want them to be bullies by no means, but do not want them to be bullied either. It made me proud that bigger brother did what he did and why he did it.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »

Ken, what the heck?HuhHuh

Man, that must of been one heck of a tussle.

I hope Josh isn't in too much pain, just PMed him.

Dang this sucks Ken!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2010, 09:09:04 AM »

Aw man that sux. Wish Josh a speedy recovery for me and tell him to enjoy the meds grin What's the other guy look like?

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2010, 10:36:49 AM »

I really don't think there was an innocent party here,just hormones  escalated a bit out of hand I think.
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2010, 10:56:21 AM »

Thanks for the good wishes guys, as for the other kid...all he really got out of it was a goose egg.  But, Im with dad...lets blame hormones xD

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2010, 11:52:01 AM »

hormones................huuuuummmmmmmmmmmm...........so was she really worth it!!! grin evil

Just kidding, hope you have a speedy recovery!

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

Thanks for the good wishes guys, as for the other kid...all he really got out of it was a goose egg.  But, Im with dad...lets blame hormones xD

yeah, i agree. if he's good with that reason i would stick with it. hope u make a speedy recovery
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 06:43:17 PM by VolunteerK9 » Logged
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2010, 02:04:11 PM »

Do you know how to make hormones.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2010, 06:53:48 PM »

Yeah Irwin, stick a teenaged boy next to a teenaged girl...voila...hormones.

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2010, 06:58:44 PM »

I don't think that is what Irwin has in mind, and I also don't think the mods will leave it if he posts his thoughts.  shocked  shocked

And, Irwin, the old joke was singular, not plural, as in:
How do you make a hormone?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2010, 07:02:57 PM »

lau

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2010, 08:02:44 PM »

hahahaha, I GET IT NOW!!! Cheesy .  Actually there wasnt a girl involved....but honestly, whose gonna beleive me saying that now lol

hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »

Josh, you're getting iddee's jokes? Man them meds must be good ones! grin

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2010, 08:41:27 AM »

I don't think that is what Irwin has in mind, and I also don't think the mods will leave it if he posts his thoughts.  shocked  shocked

And, Irwin, the old joke was singular, not plural, as in:
How do you make a hormone?
Yes you are right iddee.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2010, 11:46:56 AM »

Josh, you're getting iddee's jokes? Man them meds must be good ones! grin

Scott

haha, they're not that bad come on xD

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2010, 01:49:55 PM »

my oldest got in a fight at school once.  thank god it was a few year back because my question when the assistant principal called was "did he win?".  that question now would probably have had CPS at my door  grin

JR, be glad you are not a girl.  you would have a bald spot from the  hair pulling.  a broken leg is much  more attractive!  hope you are feeling better.   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next