Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 23, 2014, 12:56:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wait I saw this plan before  (Read 388 times)
Keith13
Super Bee

« on: November 19, 2010, 08:17:54 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/11/19/report-deploying-battle-tanks-afghanistan/

where was it that I saw this battle plan before? hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......oh yeah it was the USSR and who was it they where fighting against?Huh? dang it so close oh yeah it was the taliban. now how did that turn out? oh yeah a miserable failure.
All joking aside I read the book the bear goes over the mountain the book goes into great detail the Soviet battle plan and why it failed miserably. Number one was thinking since I have the bigger gun I am going to win. It will not be long before we see flipped over burnt out tanks in Afghanistan.

But all this is a moot issue because O idiot is going to bring the troops home right? that's what he promised when he ran for office and was elected. But I be danged if in this same article he says they might be there through 2015. Huh.... what do ya know? Dare I say it I think he lied to me. oops that's right only Republicans lie, liberal democrates are mistaken, or misinformed.
 much like the vast majority of the American public when they elected this community organiser.

Here's to more KIA's or should I say DDTP's.

Disgusted, but not surprised,

Keith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next