Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 08:30:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting all over again  (Read 568 times)
don2
Doak
House Bee

« on: November 15, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »

That sounds like a line from a song from way back.
I had a weak component in my PC. My son was working at a Computer Store and they were cleaning up,
getting rid of some, what they claimed was, "un-useable" parts. So he got me a complete out fit, hooked it up and put my old main drive in. We left the drive that came with it in. So, Now I have two hard drives.

Here is the catch, I had failed to record and/or save a lot of my stuff from my drive.
Fore some reason the other drive, Memory Card Or the mother board "Which was set up for some office" or had some office works on it, Refused to allow me to do a lot of things and completely did away with a lot of my stuff. It would say I did not have permission from my supervisor to do these things. rolleyes shocked Cry angry huh Sad

Now I am using some disk, both floppy and CD's and And an index box. So I hope I don't get caught short again :)don2

don2 was also my handle on another forum, had to redo that one and didn't want to throw don2 away rolleyes Wink

Now if I can just get a deer this season.

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »

Doak,
If you want to reuse you old account,I think Beemaster or Robo may be able to get a password reset under your previous account if you wish.
don2
Doak
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 10:33:23 PM »

Once every one knows I am back and who am I rolleyes rolleyesHuh
I can live with it the way it is now. My post count isn't that important. I will be a Queen bee again some day and fly near and far shocked rolleyes :)don2/doak or is it doak/2don huh

At any rate Donald is my first name, have been called Don all my life.

Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 11:17:32 PM »

I thought you could log in from anywhere on any computer with your old name and password. I have done it many times.

When my 'puter wreaked I could not run anything from the old drive. I was told it was because of the different mother board. The new mother board would not recognize the info one the old drive that was installed with the old mother board.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
don2
Doak
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »

That's how mine was to begin with. But some things it would allow.
The other things it just told me I did not have permission from my supervisor. It just didn't know I was my supervisor.  lau Smiley don2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next