Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 12:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Plans  (Read 3895 times)
Lady_Michelle
New Bee

« on: November 09, 2010, 11:59:24 PM »

hi folks, as some of our friends know, meaning luis and myself, we have decided on a wedding date, april the 23rd at bud 3. things are slow to start for us, but we are both ok. the move went well and we are looking for work. the only down side is my laptop was damaged in the move.. so i dont have a computer anymore, so i borrow a family members desktop. will keep ya'll posted.
shell
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:00:52 AM »

Whoa Nelly! Big shindig at Bud's just got bigger!

Congratulations Michelle!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 10:20:10 AM »

Congrats! Anyone know how to make a honey wedding cake?

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 01:07:40 PM »

Woo hoo! congrats!

There are lots of cake options.......

Rick
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 08:55:47 PM »

What about the mead for the honey moon?
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 10:09:18 PM »

Allen, I bet...I mean I KNOW that Bud has that one covered!!!

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Lady_Michelle
New Bee

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 03:49:55 PM »

thank you jp and everyone else... no cake plans yet, just a few talks about one. looks like we will going by greyhound bus again. been looking at gowns but not got one yet. luis might be on later to leave a message.
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 06:26:24 PM »

recon 12 gallons wil be enough? got that , year and a half old

to bee or not to bee
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »

Now Bud, You know that Peggy drinks that stuff like water...I better bring a few extra gallons too!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 08:53:22 PM »

we gota get that gal healthy and mended; steralize her from the inside, youall take care and hope to see youall soon.

to bee or not to bee
Lady_Michelle
New Bee

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 10:34:11 PM »

Well, I finally got my wedding gown but it needs to be hemmed up just a lil bit.
Luis cant wait to try some of that MEAD!!! We're not sure as to what Luis is going to wear, he would like to get his Irish clan tartan for himself but he's undecided at this time, heh he's got a few months to figure it out.
beee farmer
House Bee

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 11:37:38 PM »

Congrats!
  I just happen to have a car boy of honeymoon mead aging right now.. I'll label it up for you all and bring it up to Buds again.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin
Dracono
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 05:43:25 PM »

Thats sweet thank you uncle Bud and Beee Farmer and all who will be coming to atend Bud3 and the wedding aswell.
Love ya all.
Dracono

Dracono
Dracono
House Bee

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 11:17:38 PM »

Well Michelle has now gotten her wedding dress I cant wait to see her in it in April, heck I dont even know what it looks like yet I know she said it needs a few adjustments made to it so I know I want to be gone for when she is doing the adjustments cuz I dont want to see it untill then... Smiley

Dracono
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 02:47:12 AM »

Well Michelle and Luis, you know I'm tickled at the idea and so happy you two have progressed along so awesomely! Heck... I might even get drunk THIS time if I celebrate too much  rolleyes You have to promise Michelle to keep an eye on my wine glass, it's just too smooth at Bud's house! Here's what you have my permission to do if I get a toasted on you  beat a dead horse

I can see a "ceremonial" vow with the two of you standing at a hive, each holding the same frame of bees as you exchange vows - what a Kodak Moment that would bee (we're talking 200K hits on Youtube if you do it in wedding garb!!!)

But honestly, you guys make a fellow proud! We've had a lot of fun and memorable moments here, but never a wedding, even if it were a re-commitment or pre-commitment ceremony, I'm honored to be just a part of that. And Bud might even wear a shirt for the occasion  grin

Love you guys, I toss all positive thoughts your way and glad the move went relatively smooth. When Luis isn't around, get me on Skype and show me the gown fixings, I know already that what you have now and what you'll have then will reflect 100% you!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 08:52:06 AM »

Well, I guess the wedding is off, cause Bud told me if he had to wear a shirt, ain't no wedding gonna be held at his place.

Besides, the youtube count would only be about 30-40 hits with Bud wearing a shirt, who knows how many thousands or millions of hits with bud au naturale.

I say let the big man breathe!  grin

Nude wedding at bud's?  grin

...JP

and

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 11:03:03 AM »

Men....No shirt, No service.
Women....No shirt, free drinks.
Yeah, I can dig it.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Lady_Michelle
New Bee

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 11:27:18 PM »

ty so much john, and everyone else, its going to be comical at bud 3. i dont have my laptop anymore since my dad dropped it during the move. so i cant do skype or vent... which sucks.. miss chattin with you guys. still looking for work here, but the two of us are doing well. and as far as keepin an eye on johns wine glass, i'll do what i can.
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 12:21:58 AM »

Men....No shirt, No service.
Women....No shirt, free drinks.
Yeah, I can dig it.

Iddee, I hope to see you at Bud's, think you can make it?

BTW, I can definitely dig it too!  grin

...JP

and

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 02:01:11 PM »

I would sure like to, but I would have to find a driver. I won't fly, and I don't think I can drive that far.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next