Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 27, 2014, 04:51:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allen West for President 2012  (Read 3172 times)
L Daxon
Field Bee

« on: November 06, 2010, 03:03:09 PM »

I can't believe this guy got elected to Congress.  Move over Rubio.  You ain't the only rising star!

Lt Colonel Allen West's Speech on Jihad and Islam for Freedom Defense Initiative

linda d
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 03:15:16 PM »

He says what needs to be said.  I hope this does not make him a target for his words.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 03:21:44 PM »

I like him. I have followed him since the military screwed him.  Never heard him whine. Never head him apologize.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 03:48:29 PM »

I would of followed him into battle any day. And I would of taken out my firearm and done what he did, to save other American lives.

As West once stated..."I would of walked through hell carrying two cans of gas, if it would of saved one American life".

He got rail-roaded by a bunch of LWBL types who had, and continue too have, no clue how to win a war.

As for Presidential material, I do not know. But a man I respect....You BET!

And for anyone who does not know who he is, search Col West and read his bio.

Ok...now for the "That guy could of had hearing loss from what West did" and "That was torture"...... rolleyes

West has balls, character, and was taken out of a war he was willing to win. Too bad they did not let him.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 11:44:41 PM »

That was great!!
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 11:44:52 PM »

Oops
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:46:21 PM by annette » Logged
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 04:14:07 AM »

I like him. I have followed him since the military screwed him.  Never heard him whine. Never head him apologize.
This is the first I've heard of him. He does make me feel more optimistic; we have the advantage of having other countries, such as the UK to point to - piling on proof positive that it isn't just bigoted paranoia casuing more and more people to sound the alarms. I'm sure there will always be a small part of the US population who will refuse to believe they are threatened even with the knife at their throat. but that number keeps getting smaller.
Idaxon, thanks for posting this; this is the very first I've heard of this guy, and I'm glad to see him saying it.
(I've begun to believe that the First Amendment should have an attachement written in which reads something like: "exception: Religions whose purpose or function is to foment chaos and commit murder to subvert the will of the people shall not be permitted." - I know it would set an uncomfortable precedent but I think it would be better to set the uncomfortable precedent than  to let the almost guaranteed course continue to its completion.)

be happy and make others happy.
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 06:38:46 AM »

I tried to find some threads in the archives of another bee forum I once participating in, but could find no category "taligater". Is this not around anymore?

And although I still find my account active, I can not even do a search of my own posts. But Col. West was deeply discussed years ago when his military service was yanked out from under him, for saving American lives at the expense of threatening the enemy. I am very glad to see him in politics.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »

bee happy, google him.  there are a  number of his speeches on youtube and you'll find stories of what happened to him around the 'net.  don't remember when it happened, but 05 sticks in my head.  it was several years ago.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
bulldog
House Bee

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »

i like what he has to say. he can talk the talk alright, if he can prove he walks the walk also, he's got  my vote.

Confucius say "He who stand on toilet is high on pot"
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:30 PM »

I looked him up, if not prez, Secretary of Defense  for certain.

be happy and make others happy.
WestForWestWing2012
New Bee

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »

If you believe that Allen West should be our next President, and that it needs to happen in 2012,
you can visit West for the West Wing 2012.

Check out the site, leave a comment, and tell your friends!
There's a movement brewing out there, folks--lots and lots of people are thinking the same way about Allen West...
Let's make it happen, President West in the Oval Office in January 2013!
L Daxon
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »

I heard a commentator (not a conservative one, by the way) say the other day that Obama will be re-elected because he is black and the nation wouldn't want to throw out the first black president, but what if we replace him with another black one?

And what happened to MLK's statement about not judging a man by the color of his skin.  You don't think people actually voted for Obama just because he was black, do you? jaw drop  Is that reverse discrimination?

linda d
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 12:30:25 PM »

whatever infatuation there was with the  first black president has been replaced with the knowledge that he is simply the worst president.  i think a lot of people did vote for him because he's black.  don't think that will happen again.

Alexis de Tocqueville
HBW1412
House Bee

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 10:14:34 AM »

This man gets it.  He's knowledgeable about what is going on.  Hearing him speak does indeed give me hope for the future of this great country.  I pray that he runs for president and wins in a landslide.  He may think he's not ready to be president, but we need him.  NOW is his time. 

I have always voted based on the candidate that advocates the greatest amount of individual freedoms and rights.  Since 2008, I have now come to realize that unless we stop the threat to our way of life from Islam then all the personal freedoms and rights will not matter.  Islam IS the greatest threat these United States has ever faced. 

I urge everyone to go to youtube and watch the videos of Allen West speaking.  He is our next George Washington or Abraham Lincoln.  We CAN NOT allow him to fall to the wayside.  Tell your friends and family to find out more about him.

Wouldn't it be great to prove what a bunch of liers the Dems. and Libs. have been all this time about how conservatives don't like Obama because he's black.  I say lets replace Obama with another black man.  Like someone else said, I'd be proud to follow this man into battle any day.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 10:21:38 AM »

i started liking him when he put his men before PC.  that is a leader.  the more i hear from him, the more i like him.  i hope, if he's thinking about running, he will take time to get down to the nitty gritty of policy. 
i can imagine what he might do with the pirates smiley

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next