Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 22, 2014, 02:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOP Presidential wish list  (Read 4415 times)
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2010, 12:48:10 PM »

What about a non politician?   http://draftcain.org/default.aspx ?
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2010, 01:39:37 PM »

The Southern Republican Leadership Conference (SRLC) is a quadrennial political event held in the Southern United States two years before each presidential election. The event is attended by Republican Party activists, elected officials, and candidates for office.

The 2010 convention was attended by U.S. Representative and 2008 presidential candidate Ron Paul of Texas; Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele; and former Alaska Governor and 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Straw poll

Mitt Romney won the presidential straw poll by a single vote. Both Romney and Ron Paul received 24 per cent of the vote. Potential 2012 presidential candidates Senator John Thune of South Dakota, Governor Haley Barbour of Mississippi, Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana and Governor Rick Perry of Texas asked for their names not to be included on the straw poll ballot.

If the primary election for president were held today, for whom would you vote?
Candidate↓    Votes↓     %↓
Mitt Romney    439    24%
Ron Paul            438    24%
Sarah Palin      330    18%
Newt Gingrich    321    18%
Mike Huckabee    80    4%
Mike Pence      58    3%
Tim Pawlenty    54    3%
Rick Santorum    41    2%
Gary Johnson    3    1%

Who would be your second choice in the Republican Primary Election for president?
Candidate↓    Votes↓     %↓
Newt Gingrich    339    20%
Sarah Palin      332    20%
Mitt Romney    242    14%
Mike Huckabee    178    11%
Mike Pence      141    8%
Rick Santorum    125    7%
Tim Pawlenty    114    7%
Gary Johnson    104    6%
Ron Paul        98    6%
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2010, 04:09:56 PM »

Here is my problem with Romney.

Although some have mentioned his state's health care system in place, it is not about whether it worked or not. I don't care about whether it costs more or less. For me, it is about governments role in our lives and the increase loss of freedom.

Just today, in Pennsylvania, the state education board is setting new standards on treats and birthday parties within public schools. Another report out of California, has new standards of what could go into a happy meal.

We continue to allow, and were told for our own good, laws and continued loss of freedoms.

Unless Romney vetoed, and fully vehemently worked against healthcare for his state while he was Governor, he is an appeaser and not even worthy in my book. It's not whether it works or not. It's about governments role in our lives. And I am disappointed on how many it seems would seemingly give Obama more control, if unemployment was lower, or the debt was smaller. That is how I read it.

I'll take personal responsibility and freedom over government control, regardless of the outcome. Let the chips fall where they may.

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2010, 04:29:42 PM »

I personally would vote for Chris Christy, anyone who would take on the Teachers Union and not back down has my vote.  On a side note, I had the chance to meet mister Christy at my wifes work (Harpo Productions) and I have to say I was even more impressed with him. 

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »

I would vote for sheriff Joe with no second thought - wouldn't even look back at the poll booth.

be happy and make others happy.
thebalvenie
House Bee

Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »

Here is my problem with Romney.

Although some have mentioned his state's health care system in place, it is not about whether it worked or not. I don't care about whether it costs more or less. For me, it is about governments role in our lives and the increase loss of freedom.

Just today, in Pennsylvania, the state education board is setting new standards on treats and birthday parties within public schools. Another report out of California, has new standards of what could go into a happy meal.

We continue to allow, and were told for our own good, laws and continued loss of freedoms.

Unless Romney vetoed, and fully vehemently worked against healthcare for his state while he was Governor, he is an appeaser and not even worthy in my book. It's not whether it works or not. It's about governments role in our lives. And I am disappointed on how many it seems would seemingly give Obama more control, if unemployment was lower, or the debt was smaller. That is how I read it.

I'll take personal responsibility and freedom over government control, regardless of the outcome. Let the chips fall where they may.

amen.

romney is a smooth criminal.  i don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito"
Bheckel169
New Bee

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 06:11:15 PM »

romney is a smooth criminal.  i don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth

Pretty harsh words.  I take it you can back up that statement with some verifiable evidence he's a criminal.  You may not like his politics but I'd like to see our comments on this thread be a little higher caliber.  Just my thoughts on the matter.
Bruce
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next