Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 28, 2014, 02:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four new shows tonight  (Read 1750 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: September 20, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »

The event
Chase
Lone Star
Hawaii Five-O (remake... prediction.... going to flop)

New Season of Chuck

What's your poison?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 06:04:05 PM »

I am going to be watching season 6 of Star Trek TNG tonight with the 4 year old.    Wink

I haven't heard anything about the new shows coming out.  If they make it, I might catch them on Hulu or disc. 
bigbearomaha
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 06:54:51 PM »

I don't know about shows starting tonight, the only new show this fall that has any interest for me is one called "No Ordinary Family" starting Sept 28 on ABC.

I think it sounds like fun ( kind of a modern familial twist on the "Fantastic Four" superheroes who all acquire super powers from an accident.

It even has Micheal Chickless starring in it ( he's "the thing" from the Fantastic Four movies" so that makes it even more interesting for me.   I like him as an actor.

Big Bear
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 07:20:53 PM »

the event looks interesting.  maybe flash fowardish?  i'll pass on lone star.  H5O might be worth a look.  don't know about chase?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 07:26:20 PM »

I am looking forward to a show called the Event.

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 10:18:35 PM »

I've been a Chuck fan from the start - the writer's strike ruined heroes for me, but I came back to chuck - missed it tonight, but I'll catch it on hulu I think tomorrow.
I haven't even seen previews for the other ones you named,  I did see an article on the 5-0 remake, and I'll have to agree with you.

be happy and make others happy.
AliciaH
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 11:42:15 PM »

Definately Chuck.  We'll try The Event, too.  I didn't read the article about H5O, but I saw the trailer for it, I have serious doubts.  If it takes off, I'll catch up later.  I like Dancing w/the Stars, too, just for fun now and then.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next