Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 19, 2014, 12:58:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Controlling my rage, but barely.  (Read 820 times)
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« on: September 28, 2010, 04:49:36 PM »

This took place in Texas, The investigator found a case where ONE GUY Fraudulently registered just over 23,000 fake voters! And what will happen is the same as Acorn - Oopsie! Someone has to go under the bus now - Oopsie! "honest mistake".
 23,000 fake votes is not Oopsie, it is a deliberate attack on the will of the people. This IS subversion and a direct attack on the country. It should be a death penalty offense and oopsie just doesnt cut it.
The game with these people is to play stupid and that the fakers are acting on their own - their management and the operative BOTH should be criminally brought to account for it.
http://www.truethevote.org/

be happy and make others happy.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »

How much do you get paid for each voter?   I could register a lot of non voters if the money was right.  At least none of the 23,000 voted.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 08:58:23 PM »

And you are surprised?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Bee Happy
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 12:37:51 AM »

really frustrated I guess, the organization I posted has collected proof that the "fake voters" have in fact voted, I'd love to go find that guy myself really - even though he needs to be tried for treason. I realized there usually needs to be a foreign country to be a traitor for, but we should make an exception for people who are systematically ruining freedom.

tecumseh
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 08:35:23 AM »

humm... sometime a reality check is essential to determine the 'truth' of such stuff posted by folks that have tax exempt status (pay no taxes on the proceeds right?) and want you to donate to their cause.

how many illegal voters per day would one person need sign up to get to 23000?

on the other hand Texas is fairly famous for dead people voting!

another reality check.... as far as I know there is likely more fraud in absentee votes than in any direct voting at voting machines.... unless of course the voting machine manufactures decides to tilt the vote themselves.   

I am 'the panther that passes in the night'... tecumseh.
Bee Happy
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 04:18:28 PM »

you mean like "media matters"?

AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »

So you people discriminate at the voting booth?   That is what I am hearing.  So what do you have against my grandparents voting?   Even if they have been dead for 20 years now?    grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next