Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 24, 2014, 07:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hangin' With Schawee Down In Paulina, Louisiana-Part Two  (Read 2859 times)
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »

This is the thing with Schawee, we honestly didn't know about him, meaning we were unsure of him. grin We knew either he was gonna instantly be one of the gang or an axe murderer. grin

I even called Bud and said, this Schawee guy I don't know Bud, I think he's OK but only know him from the site (Beemaster)

Bud said and I quote, "Everyone is welcome and if I don't like them, they're outta here!"

With Schawee, it was love at first site! We all knew he was a good old boy the second he opened his mouth.

Hope I didn't make you blush too badly Schawee! Wink

As for the beard, it has taken on a life of its own.  Wink

Looking forward to Bud3!!!!!!!!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 09:13:47 PM »

Yeah I know what ya mean JP.John and Dallas were the only ones I had met previously,so with dragging the family along you hope you made a good decision with so many coming you never even had a chance to speak too.
But I knew Buds would be the ideal safe house.After speaking with Bud on a near daily basis for a couple years you know your safe there. And I can't wait until all the summer activities wind down so I can spend more time on ventrilo.
 But it was great to meet everyone and even some that are not part of our beekeeping community.
It may be a while till I can make the trip to Bud's again,but I can't wait for the next time. And there will be a next time,even if we can't make it when the whole gangs there!And boy was I glad I got there Thursday and was able to stay until Monday afternoon.It was a very touching trip.
Oh, and I too really enjoy the show with you and Schawee.
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 01:28:09 AM »

shucks Miss Annette; you ever get over here and outa that warped country where you reside, us old country boys will help you get over yo rabbit cravings (vegies).  we are vegiteran too , just let the deer and rabits eat the veggies and we eat them, still veggies concentrated

lau lau

Very funny Bud, but many people have tried to get me over the vegetarian trip and not one has succeeded. I have been vegetarian since I was a little girl. My parents would serve me a piece of steak or chicken, etc.  with a side of rice or some sort of pasta and I would leave the steak all the time and just eat the pasta/rice.

You will just have to love me with my rabbit cravings grin grin
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 03:35:36 PM »

MISS ANNETTE pretty sure there is no doubt in yo mind bout that; take care lady and have yo self a goodun

to bee or not to bee
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next