Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 25, 2014, 05:40:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEEYA AGAIN SOON  (Read 932 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: May 26, 2005, 06:45:47 PM »

Hi Everyone:

Just a reminder, Ladybee and Beemaster are going RVing tomorrow (Friday) and coming home Monday afternoon sometime. I'm not looking forward to (what should be a 1.25 hour ride) turning into a three hour ride because of the traffic bound for Atlantic City, but such is the TVers Creed - lol and ugh!

We'll be at www.ovresort.com with friends, it looks like the weather will be MUCH MORE COOPERATIVE than last time we RVed in the bus www.beemaster.com/bus.html (I include it for the new members - not showing of my himble luxury motorcoach again  embarassed  shocked

It should be MY TURN to run the poker games, we'll see. I'm hoping to get the campfire going and keeping it going all night long during the card games and we have a real popurri of food to serve including a spicey marinaded chicken breast strips which are double batter dipped, lightly pan fried and the baked until crispy done and served with 3 dipping sauces.

Anyway, see you all soon - Big Rog may stop up here NEXT WEEK with a friend for a few days, we'll all get together and BS and catch up with everything. I like having company stay in the motorhome, everyone has their privacy, yet we still get plenty of together to make new friends time too!!!!

See you soon, enjoy the forums and happy beekeeping all!!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next