I did it with the late cutout I just did, for some of the frames had honey and brood. I have those frame supports you hang on the outside of the hive, I let the frames hang and drip there a bit before putting them in the hive. I also did the rubberbanding on a grate (an old cold air return) so the parts of the frame wouldn't sit in honey. Lastly when I set up the hive I set up temporarily on some 2 x 4s over bare dirt so the honey wouldn't puddle and drown bees in the bottom of the hive. If you have screened bottom boards that wouldn't be an issue, otherwise maybe you could slide in a flat piece of hardware cloth to give the bees something else to walk on until they can deal with the dripped honey. I seemed to be successful, I didn't get a lot of drowned bees and larva in the hive after the fact.