Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 20, 2014, 03:08:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Check this out  (Read 2638 times)
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« on: August 20, 2010, 01:08:24 PM »

BREAKING NEWS! - Is Barack Obama Really A Saudi / Muslim "Plant" in the White House?

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »

ya know, i saw that.   normally i would dismiss that kind of thing out of hand, but Avi Lipkin is not a nutball. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 01:20:49 PM »

I was thinking the same thing Kathy Smiley

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 03:19:06 PM »

Watched Glen Beck last night, he was talking about the fact that since Obama has taken office more people now think he is a muslam than before the 2008 elections.  Interestingly in a pole about the question that revealed that 18% of Americans now believe Obama is a muslam, only 1% reached that conclusion by listing to talk radio.  Most have reached that conclusion due to Obama's own imbiguity on the matter and such things as bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia.

BTW, Glen Beck grew up in Skagit County in Mount Vernon, WA, only 16 miles from me.  I remember some of his 4th of July antics when he and some of his friends would march in the local parades as miniature minutemen.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »

don't spend much time on talk radio, but i have never heard any of them call him, or be reported to have called him, a Muslim.  if i had to guess how people are forming that opinion i'd say it was his treatment of Israel, our allies, and his bowing/apology tour of the world...including the recent human rights apology to the UN.

we don't expect to see this kind of behavior from our leaders and those they chose to serve around them.  no wonder people might wonder where his allegiances lie.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »

Q. Where did Obama recently tell America to vacation?

A.  The Gulf Coast.

Q.  Where did Obama and his family go on vacation?

A.  Maine. For two days.

Q.  How did they get to Maine?

A.  They flew on Air Force One.

Q.  How did their dog Bo, the Portuguese water dog, get to Maine?

A.  On a separate smaller jet aircraft at the expense of the American taxpayer.

Q.  Why didn't Bo just stay at the White House for two days?

A.  The children would miss him too terribly much.

Q.  Why didn't Bo fly on Air Force One?

A.  Muslims won't fly with unclean animals.  Dogs are considered unclean animals.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 06:15:54 PM »

"If you check President Obama's last trip over-seas, his wife left just after their visit to France. She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country. Think about it. Why is Michelle returning to the states when 'official' trips to foreign countries generally include the First Lady.

Here's one thought on the matter.

While in a Blockbuster renting videos I came across a video called "Obama". There were two men standing next to me and we talked about President Obama. These guys were Arabs, so I asked them why they thought Michele Obama headed home following the President's recent visit to France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband.

They told me she could not go to Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Iraq . I said "Why not,(?) Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Dubai ." They said that Obama is a Muslim and  therefore he is not allowed to bring his wife into countries that adhere to Sharia Law.

Two points of interest here: 1) I thought it interesting that two American Arabs at Blockbuster believe that our President is a Muslim, 2) who follows a strict Islamic creed. They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.  It was a signal to the Muslim world, acknowledging his religion.

For further consideration, here is a response from Dr. Jim Murk, a Middle Eastern Scholar and expert on Islam. This is his explanation of what the Arab American's were saying.

"An orthodox Muslim man would never take his wife on a politically oriented trip to any nation which practices Sharia law, particularly Saudi Arabia where the Wahhabi sect is dominant. This is true and it is why Obama left Michelle in Europe. She will stay home when he visits Arab countries. He knows Muslim protocol; this includes, bowing to the Saudi King.

Obama is regarded as a Muslim in the Arab world, because he was born to a Muslim father; he acknowledged his Muslim faith with George Stephanopoulus.

Note that he downplays his involvement with Christianity, by not publicly joining a Christian church in D.C. and occasionally attending the chapel for services at Camp David.

He also played down the fact that America is a Christian country and said, unbelievably, that it was one of the largest Muslim nations in the world, which is nonsense.

He has publicly taken the side of the Palestinians in the conflict with Israel and he ignored the National Day of Prayer, something no other President has ever done. He is bad news! He conceals his true faith to the detriment of the American people." --- Jim Murk, Doctor of Philosophy in Middle Eastern Culture & Religion.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.

Another interesting item regarding Sharia Law..

Why has Barack Hussein Obama insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the trials of the 911 Muslim Terrorists in Civilian Courts as Common Criminals, instead of as Terrorists, who attacked the United States of America?

If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted and sentenced to death, by LAW, Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the United States, would be required to sign their Death Warrants.

He would not be required to sign the death warrants if they are sentenced to death by a Civilian Court.

Recently, Muslim Jihadist, Army Major Hassan slaughtered non-Muslim, soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas rather than go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths of fellow Muslims.  He stated that Muslims 'could not and should not kill fellow Muslims.'

Is the motive for Barack Obama's insistence on civilian trials, to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States, not sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and murdered over 3,000 U. S. Citizens on 9/11?   Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN by his RELIGION to authorize the execution of Muslims?

Think about that! Open your eyes, ears and mind to who the President is, how he behaves and what he is doing."

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 09:51:31 PM »

I just want to see Obama eat a pork bbq sandwich and we call call it off. grin
tecumseh
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 07:02:56 AM »

Q. Where did Obama recently tell America to vacation?

a.  The Gulf Coast.

tecumseh>  like most presidents he and family has vacationed in a number of places.  I see he most recently did visit the Gulf Coast.

a.  Maine. For two days.

tecumseh>  at least he didn't take off half of his tour of duty as presidents as did GW

Q.  How did they get to Maine?

a.  They flew on Air Force One.

tecumseh> you would rather he take the family  car?  do they have one?

Q.  How did their dog Bo, the Portuguese water dog, get to Maine?

a.  On a separate smaller jet aircraft at the expense of the American taxpayer.

tecumseh> pretty much like every other president has done things in modern time.

Q.  Why didn't Bo just stay at the White House for two days?

a.  The children would miss him too terribly much.

tecumseh> I miss mine when she is gone for a day or so?

Q.  Why didn't Bo fly on Air Force One?

a.  Muslims won't fly with unclean animals.  Dogs are considered unclean animals.

tecumseh> certainly you are making this up?  I don't think the muslim bible says anything about the yays or nays of flying. 

there are (as one might suspect) any number of inaccurate half truth in the clip.  evidently the folks that created this bit of drama have figured out the audience that cannot discern facts from misstatement, half truth and yes even outright lies.

I am 'the panther that passes in the night'... tecumseh.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 07:37:06 AM »

>>>>there are (as one might suspect) any number of inaccurate half truth in the clip.  evidently the folks that created this bit of drama have figured out the audience that cannot discern facts from misstatement, half truth and yes even outright lies.<<<<

When dealing with politics on either side, is there anything else? I haven't heard much of the "whole" truth from any of them in my life time. You just have to guess which half is true in the half truths.

*Shel Silverstein*
tecumseh
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 08:11:21 AM »

my bro iddee writes:
When dealing with politics on either side, is there anything else?

tecumseh:
Yes I think you are largely correct.    But my question is... who are these folks that produce these videos of 'third hand information' designed around 'guilty by association' methods of attacking a person credibility... why do they do this and what's in it for them.

I am afraid a few of the smoke and mirrows used in the video are somewhat to largely missed by a certain proportion of the american population (let say approximately 18%) 

Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 09:02:34 AM »

I'm sure he's not a Saudi, and doubt he's a muslim.  But I'm confident he's no Christian.

He's whatever he needs to be to be popular.  So he'll always be something and never be anything.

Rick
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 10:09:52 AM »

tecumseh  funny observations....if weak....

a.  Maine. For two days.

tecumseh>  at least he didn't take off half of his tour of duty as presidents as did GW

this though...where did this come from?  surely you are not rehashing the lies about GW's guard duty?  that would be to funny.....

i think obama is setting the example of the European lifestyle that he seems to admire so much.  he's enjoying the August vacation.  somewhere in the year he need another 2 weeks to make up the 6....then the 36 hour work week and we are about there.

Alexis de Tocqueville
tecumseh
House Bee

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »

a tecumseh snip..
his tour of duty as presidents as did GW

I think I would  read this  as 'his  tour of duty as  president' and the fact that GW seemed to have taken about 4 years of vacation during that time when he was president.  how did you interpret that...

bigbearomaha
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 05:01:55 PM »

Presidents don't do "tours" they do "terms" sounded like an attempt to snipe on military duty to me.

Big Bear
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 05:10:59 PM »

According to the Dems, he sure accomplished a lot of negatives to have been on vacation so much.

I think Tec just got backed in a corner and threw out anything he could think of.

At least GW wasn't afraid or ashamed to take his wife with him.

*Shel Silverstein*
tecumseh
House Bee

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »

lies, swipe at military duty and ashamed....  I think some folks are certainly grasping at straws.

as commander in chief why would  you not do a tour of duty?

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:03 PM »

perhaps because even as CIC of the military, he is a civilian?  it's that whole pesky constitution thing again....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 05:57:10 PM »

i'd love to see a comparison of the cost of the bush family vacations to the obama vacations.  bet obama has already out spent bush's whole term.  we all need vacations, but you'd think that in this economy a president who wants folks to believe he's a 'man of the people' would rethink the splashy international trips, MV, etc.  seems like some might think he's a little intensive?
bush used to get hammered for going home to TX for a week or two. i think it's fair enough to take a look at the obama vacation schedule...... 

Alexis de Tocqueville
bigbearomaha
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »

as commander in chief why would  you not do a tour of duty?

because regardless of his position as commander in Chief of the armed forces, he is not "in" the military.  He is not held to the rules that soldiers are held to.  He is held to the standards and time frame of an elected office.

If and when a sitting president is kicked out of office, it is not considered a "discharge" because he is not subject to military rules as the enlisted or drafted soldier is.

kind of an obvious one there.

Big Bear
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next