Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 10:48:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another true story  (Read 982 times)
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« on: August 11, 2010, 09:56:37 PM »

Yesterday at bedtime, I had just finished the bible story for the 4 year old and he looks at me all puzzled and asked just how could Jesus have healed her?  He was thinking and starting to put things together.  I explained God's son could do anything and he asked me where was God?   I said God is everywhere and he looked at me and said how come he had never seen him?   
I was glad when he got tired enough to sleep last night.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 10:10:33 PM »

yup, sometimes they can really test you  smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »

OK, tonight he asked "what animal was hush puppies?"  We explained that they were corn not animal.   Then he asked "what animal was bread?"  We went over that with him and then he asked "then what animal was chicken?"   

A thousand questions.
slacker361
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 08:30:28 PM »

be very thankful
meade kampe
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 11:41:17 PM »

When my oldest daughter went through the million question stage, I had to make many references to God.  One day, she passed gas, and I asked her why she did that.  I explained that ladies don't do that, and if they do; they say excuse me.  She answered, "Well, God put it there, what did he want me to do with it?"
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 10:04:50 PM »

OK, tonight we were eating super at the table and the 4 year old looks up at his mother and asks "mom, when are you going to die?"  She looks at me with her mouth open and I tell him "not for a very very long time."  Then he looks back at her and asks "who will cook for me?"   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next