Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 22, 2014, 10:40:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WAREHOUSE 13  (Read 872 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: August 03, 2010, 11:06:27 AM »

Well, one of you did it and we downloaded and watched up to episode 3 Season 2.

I have a lot of shows I still need to watch with Tracey, I think we are going to tackle Start Gate next. Each week or two we watch an entire series (currently on or completed long ago) and then we have many shows like: Dexter, Weeds, now mad men and warehouse 13 to watch at our leisure each week.

What a wonderful way to enjoy a series you haven't followed but is NOW in full web and on demand available. Each dinner, we have our dinning room where we eat every night which opens into the living room (as does the kitchen - very open plan) and from the dinner table we both are currently watching Warehouse 13 Every night and usually 2 more episodes before bed - if nothing else we watch is one. I stop pause on-demand or streaming stuff  - to watch Kitchen Nightmare, Hell's Kitchen and Big Brother, etc..

But we have really enjoyed the last 2 months of seeing over 7 series we have never seen before - that and audiobooks where we both listen to about 80+ books of all types while traveling to work and I can listen at work - I can sometime listen to 3 full length books in a weeks time during shift work - I could never do that if it weren't for audiobooks.

Back to Warehouse 13 - it is an action thriller with just the right amount of light hearted moments to keep it enjoyable and not too chilling. You can see the cast equivalent in shows like FRINGE a show I really really like. Warehouse 13 is strangely like it.

Thanks for tune in' me in to Warehouse 13 - Its fun!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »

it is fun and i think season 2 is better than season 1.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
KD4MOJ
Field Bee

Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 06:05:07 PM »

John:

I really do think you watch too much tv.  grin  I've never heard of any of these shows you are writing about!

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

P.S. Cable installer is coming on Aug 9th!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next