Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 30, 2014, 06:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconstitutional?  (Read 7242 times)
MagicValley
House Bee

We who are about to bee stung, Salute You!

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2010, 09:11:27 AM »

Regardless of what Ariz. has done, I believe that the USA is already too far along the path to a totalitarian government and society.

Just because you are asked for your ID at so many places today, does not mean it is right or necessary.  But the sheeple just meekly comply, because it is "inconvenient" to resist.

Its absurd that a 50-year old man is required to show ID to buy a beer, because its "company policy".  I've walked out of fast-food joints, leaving my meal at the register over this.  Its my policy to not do business with morons.

There are far to many fools who swallow the propaganda that only the government can protect, save, and help you, so that society just votes to roll over and give away its freedom, in hopes that they will have one more day/week/month/year of "bread & circuses". 

The war in Afghanistan and Iraq is a prime example.  Our troops are over there to "protect America"!  What a load of utter crap.  What are those towel-head camel jockeys going to do?  Launch a fleet of rowboats, cross the Indian and Pacific, and invade California?  Yet the fools & sheeple lap it up and march in time with our "Fearless Leader", the Commander in Chief, who has no birth certificate.

Fools deserve to be slaves.

Are you the Moron who keeps re-electing these Idiots?
If not, use this sig-line until we find them all.
CountryBee
House Bee

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2010, 09:35:42 AM »

applause Politician's feed on fear, lets pass another law/bill to "protect" the U.S. citizen(meal ticket of the politician) because they are afraid to do for themselves.  I am not afraid!  God gave me a brain to think for myself and invent when needed and two arms to work and two legs to walk away or kick the bleep out of something when needed.  People get too overwhelmed in work and their imaginary lives that they forget about what they are leaving the next generation to deal with, more chains!  We should get the hell out of all the other countries and help our own, get back on our own feet again.  We were the #1 best place on earth, the #1 place of freedom, everyone wanted to be here!  What has happened?  Laziness!  Too lazy to think, too lazy to vote, too lazy to work, too lazy to be a citizen and run for office ourself!  This is America!  Take it back!  We couldn't take england back so we left for here, where are we going to leave for next if we do not stand for things this time?  You have to stand for something in life, what do you want your children to remember of you- He/She worked always, and um, um, died. or She/He worked at their own business besides a job and walked with me, read many books, ran for mayor, ran for board of education, served in the Marines, donated money to the local library, brought us to church every Sunday, tried to invent things and died peacefully?  Thanks, Country Smiley
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2010, 09:50:54 AM »

cheer   Good post

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2010, 12:06:11 PM »

ditto   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
CountryBee
House Bee

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2010, 07:45:18 PM »

Thanks, moments of governmental anger.  evil
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next