Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 04:36:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconstitutional?  (Read 7039 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2010, 08:43:45 PM »

illegal aliens contributing members of society? Really? In what way? The complaint is they get free medical, education, welfare and don't pay a dime in taxes.

So anyway, once they are legal guess what, no more working for less than minimum wage. So other illegals will have to come in to replace them.
If/when amnesty runs out they will still have to be hunted down and deported. Same boat we are in now but several million dollars later.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
bigbearomaha
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2010, 08:52:49 PM »

oh yes, because we all know only republicans engage in partisan politicking, grandstanding, deliberately being obstinate so the "other side" doesn't get their way.  OH no, Democrats have NEVER done that have they?

sorry, neither party in my opinion is worth a sheep's fart.

people who play partisan politics are only playing games with the American peoples lives and money for their own gain.

We need to get rid of both of those bunches of crooks and get people who give their allegiance to all of the people of this country and the Constitution.  period.

the democrat and republican parties should be tried for treason and every card carrying member either deported or hung at dawn.

just my two cent.

Big Bear
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2010, 09:35:57 PM »

got a lot of people wanting to hang me these days.  must be doing something right!   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2010, 09:57:23 PM »

I read something about a fence they planned to build that would only cover 700 miles. It is thought to cost about 42 billion dollars over the next 25 years to build and maintain. I believe it will cost a lot more than that as it will be getting destroyed every day.

But think about hiring 19,600 more people to patrol the border for 25 years and their yearly wage is 100,000 dollars
x    25
x100,000

equals $49,000,000,000

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2010, 10:13:37 PM »

There is a lot of politics on the table over this.  Lindsay Graham pulled his support for an energy bill because he wanted immigration to be up first.  Now that energy is dead until after the election, maybe immigration could move.  On the other hand, if Republicans start grandstanding against amnesty, there will be no bill until after the election.

If you add the word Democrates before or after Republicans you will have the root cause of America's problem

Keith
bigbearomaha
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2010, 10:29:02 PM »

kathy, perhaps  I was not specific enough, when I say "card carrying" I am referring to the criminals with the audacity to run for public office, not the folks who simply expect representatives to do their jobs.

Big Bear
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2010, 01:40:54 AM »

Jerry, 99% of the time, as far as my own opinion goes, as long as Congress is deadlocked and getting nothing done - it means thay aren't doing anything else TO US.

be happy and make others happy.
gundalf
House Bee

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2010, 04:32:33 PM »

When I worked in the southern half of Az a few years ago, I wanted to sentence all illegals that we caught, to 90 days of fence building before kicking them back across the border...   No one would listen...

Good fences make good neighbors...   If that don't work, "Remember the Alamo"...     
http://picasaweb.google.com/1bigyeti/BeesOTheShire#
CountryBee
House Bee

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2010, 05:31:48 PM »

applause
Storm
House Bee

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »

When I worked in the southern half of Az a few years ago, I wanted to sentence all illegals that we caught, to 90 days of fence building before kicking them back across the border...   No one would listen...

Great idea!  Too bad the "powers that be"  can't be a sensible as you and I...  grin
CountryBee
House Bee

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2010, 05:29:40 PM »

I think one of the requirements of a politician is to have your forebrain removed, hense no common sense. Smiley
MagicValley
House Bee

We who are about to bee stung, Salute You!

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2010, 09:56:22 AM »

The biggest problem with what Ariz. wants to do it it creates a need for everyone to "show their papers", much like Nazi Germany.

Instead of this path, they should take on the task of defending the Ariz. southern border.  The Governor could recall her National Guard troops from federal service and deploy them with live weapons where needed.

After a few dozen illegals are shot and killed, the rest of them will stop crossing into Ariz.

The feds can whine and cry all they want but since they do not enforce the border, the state is obligated to do it.  See:

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States
"No State shall, ........ engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

The Mexican drug gangs are ARMED INVADERS, it is perfectly proper for the Ariz. Governor to defend her Citizens and their property, since Obama prefers to not stop them, but let them in, so they can eventually become Democrat voters.

Are you the Moron who keeps re-electing these Idiots?
If not, use this sig-line until we find them all.
MagicValley
House Bee

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2010, 10:12:42 AM »

The only notice that needs to be given is a few planes over-flying the border, dripping out 10s of thousands of leaflets that say:

ATENCIÓN: Si usted cruzar ilegalmente hacia Arizona, será fusilado!

las tropas de Arizona son la defensa de la frontera con fuego real!

No dejarán de hacer preguntas, ellos te disparen!

NO cruzar la frontera ilegalmente hacia Arizona.
Se le ha dado AVISO LEGAL.

ATTENTION: If you cross illegally into Arizona, YOU WILL BE SHOT! 

Arizona troops are defending the border with LIVE AMMUNITION!

They will not stop you to ask questions, they will shoot you!

DO NOT CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY INTO ARIZONA. 
YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN LEGAL NOTICE.

buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

The only notice that needs to be given is a few planes over-flying the border, dripping out 10s of thousands of leaflets that say:

ATENCIÓN: Si usted cruzar ilegalmente hacia Arizona, será fusilado!

las tropas de Arizona son la defensa de la frontera con fuego real!

No dejarán de hacer preguntas, ellos te disparen!

NO cruzar la frontera ilegalmente hacia Arizona.
Se le ha dado AVISO LEGAL.

ATTENTION: If you cross illegally into Arizona, YOU WILL BE SHOT! 

Arizona troops are defending the border with LIVE AMMUNITION!

They will not stop you to ask questions, they will shoot you!

DO NOT CROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY INTO ARIZONA. 
YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN LEGAL NOTICE.

This is the obama administrations idea of  how illegal immigrants should be dealt with.
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/4083/blmwarningsign.jpg
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2010, 12:28:55 PM »

The biggest problem with what Ariz. wants to do it it creates a need for everyone to "show their papers", much like Nazi Germany.

You are stopped by a traffic cop and asked to show your driver's license. Is that Nazi Germany?

You are stumbling down the street and are asked for ID to prove you are who you say you are, Is that Nazi tactics?

A big bar fight and everyone is arrested, you can bet they will be identified before they are released.

This showing ID goes on everyday many thousands of times a day.

So I guess what you are saying is we need to toss all our IDs into the trash cause it has shades of Nazism all over it?

Jerry

MagicValley
House Bee

« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »

Jerymac:
"So I guess what you are saying is we need to toss all our IDs into the trash cause it has shades of Nazism all over it?"

Perhaps you might enjoy looking up the definition of "hyperbole".

Cheers!
Greg

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2010, 01:06:43 PM »

MagicValley:

Maybe you should look up the words identification and authorization. You can't get onto a plane or in a courthouse without it. It is required everyday for legals, so why not for illegals. Are criminals more privileged than legals?

According to Obummer and the dumocrats, they seem to think so.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »

My wife is legal - she's required to carry her green card on her at all times. By the federal Government.

be happy and make others happy.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2010, 01:23:52 PM »

while i agree with you on most of your post, this part is not accurate.  if you are here legally on a work permit or visa you are already required to carry that info.  if you are a citizen and you are stopped without ID you may not be arrested, but you will certainly be detained until your ID can be verified.  

any law can be taken to extremes.  the difference between a nation of laws and a totalitarian government  is only a matter of degrees.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2010, 05:54:39 PM »

Jerymac:
"So I guess what you are saying is we need to toss all our IDs into the trash cause it has shades of Nazism all over it?"

Cheers!
Greg

So you are saying your earlier statement...

.... falls under the definition of hyperbole?

Jerry

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next