At last! received two swarms from an established member of our association. Installed one in the TBH which are now going like a train, built nine combs, lots of brood and stores. A bit on the fiesty side these ladies, I've learned not to wear shorts under a beesuit, about six hits on the knee in the size of a 10p piece! did it hurt! all part of the learning process. The other swarm went into the BNH, these are a lot more docile and considering they didn't have to build comb from scratch seem to be a little slower to expand. Still the Queen is laying, I managed to find and mark her which should make things easier in future. Both hives are kept at seperate locations until they have been inspected by a competent keeper then I shall move them to a permenent location.