Okay, so you want the gloves off approach then.
1. I am not nor do I intend to ever be a "pest control guy". I have in the past been one at least as far as stinging insects go (to include honey bees). I have sprayed my last honey bee and will never do it again! Please do not think this is some sort plea for forgiveness because it ain't. It's personal and I'll leave it at that. I, too, love the ladies and am ashamed of what I have done.
2. Bjorn, for whatever sadistic reason you have a bent to pick apart and assault any who may present themselves as a target for your twisted pleasure irregardless of their original intent.
3. At no time have I urged that bee keepers not offer their services to the general public. This is for the complete and total benefit of all involved. The bee keeper, the bees and most of all the public at large. I actually seek to recruit beeks to my industry in whatever capacity they may wish to contribute, the same as I would vetrinarians, biologists, researchers and any other profession or interest that may add to my industry's skills and knowledge.
4. Yes, indeed, it is about my concern for my fellow human beings that I desire this. The baseless and false slander you accuse me of makes me want to reach through cyberspace and slap the stink off of you. You have no idea what I see daily in the trenches. The fraud and deceit practiced by so many in business today is appalling at the least, and criminal in principal. At no time have I, nor have I ever been given reason to, intimated that beekeepers as a lot or in the individual are engaged in this behavior.
5. Yes, I must admit I do have a base desire to improve my profit/loss statement but then again I would expect the very same out of each and every beek on this site that has ever sold a jar of honey. Shoot me I'm guilty as charged.
6. Referencing statement number four, it is through the "raising of the bar" rather than restriction of entry that I intend to acheive the goal of statement number five. I have learned a long time past that bitching and moaning accomplishes nothing and to worry as to the conduct of others removes my focus from me and what I do best. You have heard, I would imagine, that a rising tide raises all ships?
7. I am here by choice on a beekeeper site because that is what I am, in addition to my other sins. Granted I am not a commercial, pollination, sideliner or any of the other definitions that we like to divide ourselves into. I am sorry if the almighty, Bjorn, feels that I do not have a place at this table but stay I will until shown the door. In the meantime it is my heartfelt desire that I may be able to contribute what little I may to the beekeeping community.
8. On this forum and others I have seen credible information submitted by you yet I also must discredit almost all of it in it's entirity due to the method in which it is delivered, consider that.
9. If any on this site or any other has any cause for concern with me personally or my open and willfully stated opinions I am available at anytime day or night, my informtion and contact numbers are openly displayed all across the worldwide web. Please do not hold back, call me and I will be glad to continue to express my opinions until you are either fully satisfied that I am either a stark raving lunatic or genuinely concerned with whatever it is that has irked my ire.
10. Bjorn, I am extremely sorry to have to disappoint you but you and your opinions are way below the horizon of my radar, quite frankly your not even big enough to be bait for the bigger fish I have to fry. Here in the south the term is piss ant.