Well, I went back on Monday morning. Unwrapped the column and started beevaccing bees (it worked like a charm). I thought the supply of bees would never end! After about 45 minutes of vaccing, I removed the rest of the brick column. The hive went all the way to the ground. It was 11 feet high in total. Continued vaccing bees and removing comb. Afterwards, scraped and bleached the inside of the column. The bees never got agitated, I got NO stings, and didn't even get bumped or buzzed in anger! :) Cleaned up my stuff; got two large containers of comb with bees, and a full medium of bees in the beevac. Advised the resident that most of the bees still there were drones, and the returning foragers would probably hang around for a couple days. Without a home they should move on.(I hope I'm right on that). If not, then to call me back on Thursday. Went home, put them into a topbar hive. Used about 15 topbar frames of comb and 6 empty topbars. I don't know if I got the queen, so I will monitor that. Finished up about 5:05pm. At 7:10, I went out to have a look at them. There was a swarm gathered on the wagon I used to take my stuff back to the hives! I put a few gobs of them into a topbar nuc (11 bars). I must have got the queen in there because the rest started marching right in! :-DTalk about a difference from Friday!!