Ok. I put a make shift hive box together with a screened bottom board, deep hive body, wooden frames with old foundation (old but never used),a nd a outer lid cover. I did not have an inner lid and no full bottom board. Wind is about 30mph so I had to secure the ladder with a sand bag so I did not blow down. I put the hive box just under the swarm and started scraping them off. All was going good unntil they found I was not wearing socks :shock:. Problem with being tall is the suit does not go all the way down to the ankles :'(. Once I had them all, so I thought, I put teh hive body on the ground and was going to wait for the rest to just go in. No luck :roll:. It looke like the grass was springing up bees everywhere and when I looked back at the original spot on the wall there were lots more. Took another look in the hive body and it was full of bees. I left the hive body there hoping the bees will find their way to the queen, if I got her. As many bees that kept going for my ankles I would have thought the queen was on my ankle or crawling up my leg. No stings today, yet, but I did have a lot of headbumping and stings on the gloves. I guess I need to to invest in a vac and a lot more hive bodies if Im going to keep doing this.