Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 09:47:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(3)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Different Breed Subforums  (Read 865 times)
TheMasonicHive
House Bee

« on: May 09, 2010, 04:21:24 PM »

Hello,

I think it would be a very good idea to add a few subforums to General Beekeeping that are focused on different bee breeds such as Buckfast, Russian, Carnolian and such.

I know that this may seem like a complicated thing, but with all the talk about CCD many new beekeepers (myself included) are investigating the pro's and con's of different breeds.

Apiarists need to be informed and to be able to ask questions about the ways to handle these different breeds because the approaches can vary greatly.  Also, this will be an easy to see central location for each beekeeper to find fans of the breed they are considering.

Thank you for your consideration.

Christopher Peace
Oakland County, MI

"It teaches us that, as we come into the world rational and intelligent beings, so we should ever be industrious ones; never sitting down contented while our fellow-creatures around us are in want, when it is in our power to relieve them without inconvenience to ourselves." - Freemasonry on the Beehive
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next