Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 23, 2014, 05:29:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'New' posts at top of forum pages  (Read 1758 times)
OzBuzz
Queen Bee

« on: April 12, 2010, 07:00:15 PM »

Hey Guys,

Was just wondering if it's possible to set up the forums so that new posts appear at the top of a forum page rather than distributed through all of the pages of the forum? This would almost setup an archiving system where old inactive posts go to the back and all the active posts come to the front...
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 07:07:34 PM »

use the show unread posts at the top, or use the RSS feed.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
David LaFerney
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 07:10:17 PM »

use the show unread posts at the top, or use the RSS feed.

There's an RSS feed?  cheesy

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Samuel Clemens

Putting the "ape" in apiary since 2009.
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

There's an RSS feed?  cheesy

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=.xml

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »

what?  you think i hang out on here all day?   grin

i just leave that up and take a look as i walk by, or while i'm working.  very convenient.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
David LaFerney
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »

what?  you think i hang out on here all day?   grin

i just leave that up and take a look as i walk by, or while i'm working.  very convenient.

When I'm on my computer (lots) email is one of the main things that I do, so mail notification accomplishes about the same thing.  I hadn't really considered that anyone else was doing any different.  Hadn't thought about it I guess.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Samuel Clemens

Putting the "ape" in apiary since 2009.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next