I know you are never supposed to open & work your hive when it's raining or windy.
But right now I'm in between.
The hive is really ready for it's second brood super (8 drawn frames and lots of capped brood, etc.).
It rained this morning, but is not now. It's damp out and humid, but not really wet. There's rain on the way, and probably tomorrow as well.
They appear to be working normally right now, coming and going as if it were a normal sunny day.
In general should I be more afraid of them swarming for lack of space, or opening the hive and finding them all at home even though it's not actively raining while it's not raining?
Also I just worked them two days ago and would prefer to wait until Monday to crack the lid just to give them a break.
With a clear hour of no active rain and light wind, is it okay to work them, or better to wait?