Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 21, 2014, 11:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Photographic Celebration of the Dog  (Read 851 times)
crw13755
House Bee

« on: May 16, 2005, 01:58:21 PM »

You Ought to be In Pictures!
A Photographic Celebration of the Dog

A first-ever of its kind canine photo exhibit will be on display at The American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog in St. Louis beginning February 25, 2006.

A Photographic Celebration of the Dog will include photographic images of canine companions of all walks of life by amateurs and professionals. Informal 4x6 color snapshots will most likely comprise the majority of this photographic extravaganza with everyone in the fancy encouraged to send a favorite canine pic for this special event.

Unframed original photographs, color or black and white, (color copies, mechanical reproductions, and/or electronic images will not be accepted), should be submitted to the Museum by December 1, 2005.

Photographs should be clearly marked on the back of the image with the owner's name and address along with the name or names of the dogs shown in the picture. Additional information such as photographer acknowledgements and copyright may also be included. The Museum will mount each photograph with a single straight pin in the upper center margin. No glue, nails, or other type of adhesives or hardware will be used to install the exhibit.

A self-addressed, stamped envelope should be provided by the lender for the return of photographic material.

Please send photos to:

The American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog
1721 S. Mason Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131

For further information, contact the Museum at 314-821-3647.

A Photographic Celebration of the Dog will be available to visitors through May 14, 2006.

cheesy  I know I know dont feel intimidated to send in your pics not everyone has Model Dogs like I do but hey not everyone is as perfect as my Dogs  cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next