Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 23, 2014, 07:38:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 3016 times)
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 09:15:34 AM »

Driver's that wait till the end of the passing lane to pass you when they been behind the whole mile long passing lane angry angry

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 09:55:24 AM »

Now to be fair, there are those with handicap stickers/tags that are perfectly capable of walking. In fact, in some cases I know of, they really need the exercise. And then there are a few I know of that park in the space, walk to the back of the vehicle and unload one of those riding machines and ride it into the store.

OH! And those places for pregnant women. Isn't walking a good thing in most of those cases? OR  the new mom?!?!? What's up with that? What if the Dad takes the new born?? Where does he park?

AND while on the  soapbox you really don't know the intent of that person that parked there and ran into the store. There could be a family emergency. Baby at home screaming its head off cause they are out of formula and need it quick.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »

N
AND while on the  soapbox you really don't know the intent of that person that parked there and ran into the store. There could be a family emergency. Baby at home screaming its head off cause they are out of formula and need it quick.

Or a pack of smokes and a soda. I've seen it happen
marksmith
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »

I dunno if I would classify it as a peave.... but I HATE to have sticky stuff on my hands.  Drives me MAD.  Even beekeeping I have a wet towel to get the gunk off my fingers.

Go figure huh?

Mark Smith - Elkton, OR
KD4MOJ
Field Bee

Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 01:00:38 PM »

Supposedly when pronounced suposably is the big one. Mispronunciation on a whole makes me crazy.

Yeah... Like "prolly" instead of "probably". I hear/read that a lot.

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 01:31:47 PM »

Driver's that wait till the end of the passing lane to pass you when they been behind the whole mile long passing lane angry angry

People who speed up as soon as I try to pass, forcing me to speed up through the whole passing lane to finally get enough speed to sneak by them at last minute.  angry angry

tongue

Seriously, I do get very aggravated when on the highway I try to pass somebody and then as soon as I start passing they speed up and soon I either need to eat crow and just get behind them going slow or speed up to 15 - 20 mph over the speed limit to get by them and when I do finally get by them and adjust my speed to the limit or slightly over then I see them mosey past only to get in front of me and slow back down to their original speed AAUUGGGGGHH!!

Rick
mabuzzbee
House Bee

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 02:19:53 AM »

I agree with Buzzbee on the handicap parking but my biggest peeve is people who think that our government owes them something. In particular people who are on disability / welfare who shouldn't be.  I know there are people who really can not work and need help. But I know a lot of people that could work but don't want to so they get SSI or some other form of disability because of "mental breakdowns" or a bogus medical diagnosis.  I think that unless you are truly unable to do anything or are retirement age you should have to work for any type of government hand out.  I mean... most people can seal up envelopes that need sent out / put stamps on envelopes / do other simple jobs. I think that if we made everyone do something for their $$ then there would be a lot more people at least attempting to get jobs and not living off the system.

I am nobody.  Nobody is perfect.  Therefore, I am perfect.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 11:03:55 PM »

Being a person with a handicapped placard I hate those people who think it's okay to park in the wheelchair loading/unloading area next to/between the handicapped parking stalls.  Or the guy who purposely walks in front of you while you're obviously turning into a parking stall (all the handicapped ones were full) then bang on your hood as if they had the right of way.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
bee-nuts
Queen Bee

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 12:39:09 AM »

People with a handicap placard that obviously aren't using the spot close to the store.Or the handicapped person staying in the car and someone perfectly healthy going into the store.And then seeing someone obviously meant for that spot parking far away to save the space for someone more needy.
The second person doesn't bug me,just bugs me more about the first circumstance.

...People with no placard who park there anyway and bound into the store like they're going to be late for soccer practice. One day I will park behind one of them and call the police.

Or "right on" repeatedly.

The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson
bee-nuts
Queen Bee

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 01:01:54 AM »

Have you ever been riding with an idiot who is constantly complaining about the guy/gal in front of them holding up the show when its someone five cars up while they ride their bumper like they will get somewhere faster?  You tell your self you will never ride with this person again but you do.  Buy the time you get out of the car their lucky if the floor board is not dragging on the road from you constantly doing leg squats while squeezing the door handle like your getting surgery without amnesia.

The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 08:33:21 AM »

Have you ever been riding with an idiot who is constantly complaining about the guy/gal in front of them holding up the show when its someone five cars up while they ride their bumper like they will get somewhere faster?  You tell your self you will never ride with this person again but you do.  Buy the time you get out of the car their lucky if the floor board is not dragging on the road from you constantly doing leg squats while squeezing the door handle like your getting surgery without amnesia.

Sound's like your talking about my step son It took me two times but NEVER again.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next