Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 19, 2014, 11:51:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: more hidden bits in health care  (Read 748 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee
*******
Online Online

Gender: Female
Posts: 15144


Location: boring, oregon


« on: April 02, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »

Obama Wants his own Military!

remember this?


Obama's Private Army now law. Hidden in health care bill

even though i tried my best to read the thing, i did  not see this.  no one did, i guess.  listen carefully to the national guard part.  i believe the docs are a cover for this part.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 01:44:00 PM by kathyp » Logged

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

 Alexis de Tocqueville
AllenF
Galactic Bee
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 8132

Location: Hiram, Georgia


« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 01:37:53 PM »

So he gets his own Schutzstaffel, or more known as the SS.  Making me buy health care first, what's next?   Maybe making me buy something from Government Motors?
Logged
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 6047


Location: Wolfforth Texas


« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 02:16:12 PM »

Way back in the 1990s we (some of us extreme conspiracy theorist) tried to tell people this stuff was going to happen. But we were all a labeled  whackos.
Logged

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

 Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
BeeHopper
Queen Bee
****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 1122

Location: Hopelessly Lost


« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »

OH Boy ! A Uniformed & Unarmed Civilian Army of Obamabots going around promoting Barack's Socialist Agenda, how much will that cost us  rolleyes
Logged
AllenF
Galactic Bee
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 8132

Location: Hiram, Georgia


« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 02:40:30 PM »

Well, of only 51% of Americans don't have to pay income taxes,  and the other 49% have to support them, and the federal debt ceiling hits 15 trillion dollars, and over have of the taxes that are collect goes to just paying interest on that debt, and, and, and,

I had to take math 151 twice to get through it in college, you tell me.
Logged
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 6047


Location: Wolfforth Texas


« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 03:31:48 PM »

I calculate the total sum of the hidden expenses, figuring in the ever changing steady variables, along with the surprise cost springing up, that it will be....


Ummmm



A lot.
Logged

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

 Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Sitemap Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.501 seconds with 22 queries.

Google visited last this page September 10, 2014, 12:59:33 PM