Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 19, 2014, 02:20:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another swarm list I started  (Read 1223 times)
budhanes
New Bee

« on: March 30, 2010, 03:48:11 PM »

I recently started a swarm list for US beekeepers. It allows for a search for beekeepers who remove swarms by zipcode to help find the closest beekeepers. If you would like listed please go to findabeekeeper.com and click the "add listing" link and I'll add you.

JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »

Thanks Bud!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 04:56:53 PM »

Thanks Bud! I just signed up (trying to catch up with JP grin)

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Highlandsfreedom
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 05:05:04 PM »

Yah thanks can I post a link to your site on my webpage?

To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...
joker1656
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »

Thanks!

"Fear not the night.  Fear that which walks the night.  I am that which walks the night, BUT only EVIL need fear me..."-Lt. Col. David Grossman
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »

added mine.  thanks!!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 11:20:40 PM »

When I placed my zipcode in, it listed every beekeeper on the list, not just the local area.
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 12:15:53 AM »

Thank you bud, very nice of you.
Annette it does give every beekeeper but it goes in order of which ones are closest to you and lists them first.
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 11:09:32 AM »

thanks Bud!

I signed up also, sure could use several swarms this year.

G3

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
budhanes
New Bee

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 06:01:29 PM »

Thanks for all of the replies and postings. You may post a link anywhere you think it would interest to people. I started it somewhat late for this swarm year, but I've had quite a few postings. Someday, maybe this next winter, I can expand it to include package and queen sellers, not sure if there would be enough interest though. Maybe list migratory beekeepers and such, not sure. I was just looking to make a site (another one of my hobbies) that would allow people to find a beekeeper to remove swarms and honey, without wading through lists of beekeepers who aren't close enough. I hope it works out once listed well in the search engines. Most of the swarm lists I visit have listings by state, witch works fine in smaller states like Rhode Island and smaller states. They just don't seem feasible for larger states like California, Texas, etc... Oh well, glad I had so many responses thus far! Thanks "Bee Buddies"!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next