Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 16, 2014, 06:30:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next, surrender to Osama?  (Read 2151 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: March 18, 2010, 11:31:39 PM »

http://www.publiusforum.com/2010/03/16/obama-orders-army-not-to-fly-us-flag-in-haiti/

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 11:52:17 PM »

i heard that when i was driving in town a couple of days ago.  just about rear-ended the car in front of me.

we are down to two left in the military.  i can not wait until all are out.  i served under some idiots, but even BC didn't set me off like this guy does.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 01:55:17 AM »

Ooooh well i'm not surprised at all about this.  We should have a new flag made up a good white one.  That way Old Glory won't be tarnished anymore and stained by people who wipe thier back side with the constition.  I wish that Old Glory would be taken down everywhere and we all learn what so many have worked so hard to make and the many who have died to preserve before we are allowed to fly it again.

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 01:15:32 PM »

http://obamaclock.org/
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 01:38:57 PM »

The clock is great. On the bright side he isn't keeping many of his promises at all.

be happy and make others happy.
Mason
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 03:23:03 PM »

If we didn't have Republicans we would be Haiti with American flags and soldiers.  I suppose Obama just doesn't want to make it obvious what we are in store for in the future. 

Former beekeeper until March....maybe next year...RIP
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 05:16:38 PM »

Any where that we are ashamed to fly our flag,we should be ashamed to stay.
harvey
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 09:53:46 PM »

My Uncle did three tours in country,  I was in twelve years,  two of my sons served, one in the Corp and one in the Navy,  Everyone one was and is still proud of what we were doing,  I am still proud of the country!  I believe our government Not just Obama but the majority of our government now is self centered and crooks,  There are to be no laws by our government to supress the people,  There are to be no laws made by our government that do not affect all people Including them!  As the american under God English speaking people we need to stand together somehow and be a voice to let our government know what we are about.  i am tired of voting knowing that my vote DOES NOT Count!  and that they will put in who they want.  I am tired of being hushed or told what I believe is racist when the man down the road can celebrate black history month, or Cinco day Mayo.  I am not a racist, I believe that all person should be judged on merit and their attitude,  I believe that persons from other countries should have the right to enter and enjoy our freedoms as we do.  We all came from somewhere else!  However!   When you come here do not try to change the way we live or believe.  Either accept it as your own or leave it.   I know longer believe that our government looks out for our behalf.  We spend so much to every other country yet have homeless and jobless here that do not get assistance.  (We also have a lot that live on our assistance that don't need it)  I believe every able body should work.   Now when I see our Commander in Chief take the American Flag off of his airoplane,  When he no longer salutes the troops that die for him and our beliefs I am angry. 
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 10:01:03 PM »

From another vet.....Good post, Harvey.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Bee Happy
Super Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 10:07:32 PM »

He struck colors from AF1?!?  angry  The Haiti news was disturbing but not remotely out of character, how many apology tours has he been on? - but to strike the flag from AF1 is sad enough to be sickening.

harvey
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 10:13:57 PM »

Bee Happy,    Look for the jet on the TV,  He had his own symbol replace the flag!   It is still red white and blue however  Anyone who would remove our flag should not serve under it!!  or Proclaim to honor our nation UNDER GOD!    I am sorry I like bee's and the people on this forum have been great but what is happening in our government makes me sick.  We one day will see a revolution I honestly hope it is not a bloody one but some day the people will be sick of being swindled and treated as second class and will inform our government what it was originally established to be and or do. 
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 10:49:54 PM »

Harvey,
Thank you for your service to our country. My post was not referring to the Sons and Daughters that defend this nation. It was directed at the idea that they graciously accept aid but make demands that are unreasonable while our good people risk life and limb for them.
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 11:31:45 PM »

I think we should have Obama arrested and put on trial for treason.  Now I know this will never happen, but I can have my dreams can't I. grin

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
Bigeddie
House Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 11:47:20 PM »

Obama is the worst president in the history of the United States of America ,with out a doubt.
I'm an old vet but if I was younger I WOULD NOT serve under his command, I'd rather face a firing squad.

God bless Us all!!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 12:32:24 AM »

our oath was to our constitution.  that could present an interesting dilemma .......

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
harvey
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 09:35:45 AM »

Yes our oath was to the Nation, the people and the constitution!  I would still fight for the people, the constitution and the nation!  
   In this nation I believe we the people have created a lot of our own headaches,  It is what we allow and demand without thought that has I believe brought our demise a this time,  It is only us that can correct what is so wrong right now.   To keep it simple,  when I was young we had a screened door on the breeze way that was never locked.  The milkman brought the milk into the house and put it in the fridge as my mother was ill.  The money was taped to the door of the fridge,  The school teachers used to hug or spank as needed.  You didn't mistreat or badmouth any elder.  You were disciplined by anyone seeing the need.  All was good.  Children were taught respect and obedience.  In our current society,  A select few have made it impossible for the schools to discipline those that need it.  Parents often are not home to do it or they do not believe their little angel is the problem.  We as a people have allowed God to be removed from all public gatherings except the actual church.    I am not even sure where I am going with this but I believe that somehow we have to get back to a basic Moral drive society where the first things that we learn and or teach is respect.  First for ourselves and then for others.  
   I think I may read replies to this post however as I tend to get carried away and am very opinionated I will refrain from further postings in less it has to do with bee's.    Take care  God Bless,  and watch a ball game.   Red White and Blue!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 09:59:46 AM »

if being opinionated is a sin, there is a special hell for me  evil

hang in there Harvey.  we may have to pass on the story of America secretly to our grandchildren, but pass it on we will.  maybe someday it will be like the legend of Atlantis.  never found, but never forgotten.

Alexis de Tocqueville
c10250
House Bee

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 10:31:14 AM »

Look guys, don't get me wrong here. I'm no Obama fan.  Heck, I think Obama is like Bush, only worse.  Bush increased the size of government to record levels, and Obama bested him on that!  Don't care much for either. However, if you are going to give out "facts", you should at least check the story beforehand. A great site to do this is www.snopes.com.

Anyway, I don't think the commander in chief took the flag off his airplane. When he was campaigning, he changed the design of his jet he was using for campaigning. McCain's jet didn't even have a flag.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

As far as the Haiti flag thing goes, I agree with all that's said.

Ken
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:46:50 AM by c10250 » Logged
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 11:04:49 AM »

thing is, haiti has been occupied for years.  the blue hats have been "keeping the peace" there for years. 

this fear of showing the flag comes from our president listening to people like danny glover, who thinks that we have invaded haiti for oil.  guess we might also be hanging out there to  cover the removal of our new earthquake making machine.  we need to get it back and store it in the hanger with the hurricane making, levee breaking machine.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Bee Happy
Super Bee

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 11:18:06 AM »

Thanks c10250. wrong plane.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next