We went to check on a removal for early April yesterday afternoon. What was a call for one colony turned out to be two colonies. Both are straight-forward jobs. One is in a barn, simple, remove board, remove bees, replace board. The other is in the wall of a building that's to be torn down, so no problems with just removing to boards necessary to facilitate removal. I'll set both colonies up on the farm there and tend them there. It's only a ten minute drive from my place. Great source of feral genetics. The farm owners said the colony in the building throws a huge swarm every year, and that particular colony has survived a bear attack AND pesticide poisoning. I'll have to look for a big red "S" on the queen when I find her. Looking forward to getting some queen stock from them in the future. Maybe I'll find that mythical "Super Bee" that has eluded science all these years. I'll keep everyone posted, and post plenty of pictures when the time comes.