Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 17, 2014, 03:19:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Me  (Read 883 times)
lookoutwest
New Bee

Me
« on: February 08, 2010, 08:21:31 PM »

Well I got a little ahead of myself and did not do a personel profile. I live in North Central Arkansas and work at a State Park as an L.E.O.  My wife and I have a farm in South Central Missouri and we are there weekly.  I have been away from beekeeping for several years and now is the time to get back into it.  I feel like I have found a site where my questions can be answered.

den
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 10:07:07 PM »

welcome!  if you will go into your profile and put your location, it will help you get local info. 

jump in.  enjoy the site.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Shawn
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 11:23:26 AM »

Welcome. Its always good to see a new member that is also in LE.
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 08:49:20 PM »

Welcome to Beemaster! I hope you stick around and enjoy the forum, we are a barrel of fun here. grin
CVBees
House Bee

secondchanceapiary@gmail

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »

I live in North Central Arkansas and work at a State Park as an L.E.O. 

Ok what is an L.E.O... this is my first year as a beek but not sure its directly related..

Thanks, CVB

Bees are the key to life as we know it.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 02:16:26 PM »

law enforcement officer  grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 10:23:54 PM »

Welcome to our forum, it is great that you have found us, have that great and most awesome day, health and life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next