Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 02, 2014, 07:20:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uncapper  (Read 3093 times)
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 10:21:40 AM »

your putting to much stock into the commercial beekeeper-there are a huge amount that under preform
 and cut every corner they can-when outfits go under equipment is sold at a huge loss-not everyone can buy
 new-most prefer to buy second hand at half price-commercial beekeeping consist of a fast buck mentality
always trying to catch back up or get out when its good-equipment is moved a round like a board game
who will be the next big winner-step right up it could be you - cool  there is plenty to go around-manufactures
realize this and gear towards the constant incoming tide of hobbyists which pay a premium for the adventure
 cool RDY-B

Is this even on topic Huh  Personally I don't think so.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/
rdy-b
Super Bee

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 01:29:23 PM »

plenty plastic out there-frames for suppers under a buck--they just dont work in that perticular machine -the manufactor will tell you they will-dont bet the farm--- Wink RDY-B
You do realize this is not the only machine that does not like plastic frame because of the way they can ben and flex.
Did you call Maxaut and ask Huh

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

they will tell  you to Bend the botom of the frame slides --if you do this how do you do a deep frame--- huh RDY-B
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 01:36:39 PM »

they will tell  you to Bend the botom of the frame slides --if you do this how do you do a deep frame--- huh RDY-B

Do you mind answering the question I asked. I just want to know who they are Huh

"Did you call Maxaut and ask Huh"

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
rdy-b
Super Bee

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 01:38:44 PM »

your putting to much stock into the commercial beekeeper-there are a huge amount that under preform
 and cut every corner they can-when outfits go under equipment is sold at a huge loss-not everyone can buy
 new-most prefer to buy second hand at half price-commercial beekeeping consist of a fast buck mentality
always trying to catch back up or get out when its good-equipment is moved a round like a board game
who will be the next big winner-step right up it could be you - cool  there is plenty to go around-manufactures
realize this and gear towards the constant incoming tide of hobbyists which pay a premium for the adventure
 cool RDY-B

Is this even on topic Huh  Personally I don't think so.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

twenty dollar screwdrivers was your focus --- Smiley-you are intitled to your opinion on whats relevant--- Wink
 cool RDY-B

rdy-b
Super Bee

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 01:44:16 PM »

Do you mind answering the question I asked. I just want to know who they are Huh

"Did you call Maxaut and ask Huh"

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley
they would be the owner of the manufacturing company as well as the employe that made my machine to
the desired height and type of drain as well as floor -to accommodate the systems requirements for proper service

IN other words when the machine was made it was all discussed at detail--RDY-B
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 05:16:13 PM »

rdy-b .......
IMHO It seems to me like you love playing word games and you do not like to answer direct questions and for me you remove all my doubt.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley                        
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 05:33:31 PM by Jim 134 » Logged

Chinese Proverb

John F. Kennedy
rdy-b
Super Bee

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »

rdy-b .......
IMHO It seems to me like you love playing word games and you do not like to answer direct questions and for me you remove all my doubt.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley                        
dont get your feathers ruffled --RDY-B
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next