Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 24, 2014, 01:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yep, I am Back!!!  (Read 1658 times)
Frantz
Field Bee

« on: February 05, 2010, 08:09:44 PM »

Don't know whether its good or bad for you guys but I am back. Had to do my time sorta speak!!! Remember when Irwin was going to take the baseball bat to his (son-in-law)?? I can't remember if it was son in law or not but sometimes you have to stand up right!! Anyway not supposed to talk about it. Anyway I am so glad to be back. If I say it brings tears to my eyes to be back would I sound like a sissy??? Either way I missed most of you.. Some of you not so much, Kidding!!!
Looking forward to chatting again.
Brian, your OB Hive came back I guess after I was gone, it is sitting right here so lets messge and figure out what is best at this point. I don't think I even remember how to message!!
As I said, missed you guys.....
Frantz

Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 09:06:19 PM »

hey, if you come out the other side and still know you did the right thing, it's ok  Wink

welcome back...whether i'm on the missed list, or not  evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »

HI Frantz

Welcome back, happy to see you again.  Last time you were on you were doing programs on TV. What now???
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 08:29:31 AM »

It's great to have you back grin I thought maybe you got one of those flying squirrel suite's and killed your self. Some times a man has to do the right thing legal or not. The law dose not scare me. I have spent six month's in jail for doing the right thing I also learned what you say while your doing it makes a big difference in the time you serve in jail. oh by the way how are your bee's doing ?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 08:42:38 AM by Irwin » Logged

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
homer
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 09:28:28 PM »

Hallelujah....

I've been trying and trying to message you but your inbox is always full!  I'm looking forward to getting together again sometime to talk about the bees!  Where you been for the last....forever???
Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 11:54:57 AM »

Thanks everyone for your comments messages and emails. It has been a rough year, but that is why we are down here isn't it? We have nothing to do but learn and grow. I have a lot to make up for. That is for sure. Bees are doing well for the most part I think. I have not gotten into them yet, I want it to get a little warmer. There are ten hives back there but I am sure that at least 4 of them are empty. 6 of them seem to at least have bees in them. I will check this week and see what I can do to save/help them. Its supposed to be warmer this week.
My kids are getting big.

Looking forward to this being a good year. Have a great job prospect that I hope works out. Will also be starting the TV thing here in the next couple of months again. That will be fun, but there is no money in that!!

Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 12:24:38 PM »

Sissy?  Whatever!  A real man ain't afraid of nuthin' tears not excepted!!  Why, you should have seen this big grown man sobbing tears into his first dead hive!! grin

Anyhoo...welcome back!  Take good care of the kiddos, we like you fine but I'm sure they missed you more!! Smiley They're growing fast and look like a fine bunch!

Rick

Rick
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 01:46:37 PM »

OH the kids are beautiful Frantz. Very vibrant looking and happy. Just look forward, don't look back "EVER"!!!! If I start to look back, I can easily start to cry.

Stay in the moment and enjoy this wonderful gift of life. Enjoy your beautiful family and the bees and everything.

Look forward to more TV shows

Take care
Annette
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »

Frantz, I sent you a PM.

Brian

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:40:38 AM »

You know I was just wondering where what's his name was yesterday, this is weird & here you are. Maybe I thought you back into existence, ha ha, where have you been, really?

Don't tell me Irwin got you in trouble, you can't blame Irwin, or are you?

Hey good to see you back!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Frantz
Field Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 10:59:50 PM »

thanks again eveyone. Yea ole what's his name is back. So like I said I just got myself into a little trouble as far as some are concerned. to me it was just doing what had to be done. But like I said.... " Aint supposed to talk about it. Wasn't Iriwins fault by any means, but I know that Irwin would have backed me up put it that way!!!
Very much looking forward to hanging out and getting back into the hives and chickens and such. I have 120 in the incubator right now.
I am also at a different place now. We are in a tiny little house but it has a 1/2 acre of land with it. Which is good. Working on a green house in the back. I will post some pics later. looking forward to some insight from ya'll.... I am going to garden the world this year!!!
F

Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 01:46:49 AM »

Good to see you back dude, I also took a little break so I didn't even know you left.  lol

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »

Frantz, well welcome back, I know I haven't been very active for quite some time too.  Sometimes just gotta do things ya gotta do.  All is good stride and nice to have you back.  Have that wonderful day, with that greatest of health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next