Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Here's the solution  (Read 1081 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
Here's the solution
« on: February 05, 2010, 05:09:13 PM »
Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners. Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling!!!!!

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sqkcrk

• New Bee
    • squeakcreekhoney
Re: Here's the solution
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 05:38:10 PM »
Good one iddee. Did you come up w/ that idea on your own? If they did that and stopped all of the other stuff, i might fly again. If I could get some good motion sickness medication that worked.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 05:48:32 PM »
Nope, didn't come from my little pea brain. Just another email I received. I just thought it would be a good way to correct the problem.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 12:10:23 AM »
I understand there is no lack of test dummies as long as they are promised 72 virgins and instructed to yell Allah Akbar when entering the Xray machine.

PC I'm not.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline dragonfly

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 01:16:59 PM »
Thanks for the chuckle iddee. :)

Offline dragonfly

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 01:18:11 PM »

PC I'm not.

:-D That is quite refreshing in this day and age. :)