Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 28, 2014, 10:17:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interpol no longer subject to U.S. Constitution (OneNewsNow.com)  (Read 1002 times)
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« on: January 21, 2010, 11:57:35 AM »

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Security/Default.aspx?id=860278

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

David LaFerney
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 05:05:57 PM »

Or maybe not all that much.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Samuel Clemens

Putting the "ape" in apiary since 2009.
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 06:07:14 PM »

Interpol is not a traditional police force that can arrest and extradite U.S. citizens. In that same December 30 article, The New York Times also quoted Billingsley saying: "We don't send officers into the field to arrest people; we don't have agents that go investigate crimes. ... This is always done by the national police in the member country under their national laws." Similarly, in a January 8 article, Human Events quoted Interpol secretary general Ronald Noble saying: "We don't have any armed agents. We don't have police officers who go into other countries and make arrests.

It is not what they have today that matters, it is what they CAN have tomorrow that does.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 06:15:43 PM »

on the surface, this extends to them the same courtesy that is given to UN officials, etc.  it seems not to be a big deal.  however, robo hit part of the nail.  it's' not today we worry about, it's where this move to internationalism is leading.  i believe this is in the same basket as giving the international courts jurisdiction over our military and it's actions, etc.
this was a small thing that could be done without to much alarm to the general public. 

there was no pressing reason to do this.  no lack of co-operation, or missed opportunities to get bad guys.  it only makes sense in the context of the 'bigger picture' of internationalism.

baby steps, you know...........

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »

In time, when we steer America back in the " Right " Direction, We will then change the way " They " can operate on US soil.
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 01:18:33 AM »

Wow Beemaster Forums have something in common with INTERPOL!
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 10:36:31 AM »

When I don't like the way a website is ran are the RULE'S it has I don't go back to it !

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 02:39:15 AM »

When I don't like the way a website is ran are the RULE'S it has I don't go back to it !

Actually, I thought that was one of my wittier posts!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next