Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 21, 2014, 03:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's birth certificate  (Read 4979 times)
lenape13
Field Bee

We survive together, or not at all!

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »

You were probably too busy cleaning and loading your guns. cool
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2010, 01:33:43 AM »

You can go on youtube and see our PM eating his own EAR WAX IN BLOODY PARLIAMENT! the press pretty much ignored that. So whats a birth certificate between friends?

If i was to stand against our PM, I would do so on ear wax. Can you trust a man who eats his own ear wax? Id just replay the video over and over again and pretty soon, he becomes a weird sick twisted individual. Same thing can happen with this birth certificate bizzo.
beecanbee
House Bee

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2010, 04:31:16 AM »

OK - I have looked for his birth certificate and have read the politifact.com writeup on their efforts to confirm his birth. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

I also looked for Hawaii BCs, to see if I could find one on the internet that was different and used the words BC instead of Certificate of Live Birth, and found none.

It now seems to me that anyone who does not believe he is natural born on the basis of doubts surrounding the Certificate of Live Birth - will not be satisfied by any evidence that can be provided.  My understanding is that Hawaii uses the Certificate and no other form of document (BC, etc.) to document births.  So to ask that he produce a BC is nonsense - since he has done exactly that as a person born in Hawaii.  Anyone - please prove me wrong by finding a BC issued in or by the State of Hawaii that is not a Certificate.  In addition this Certificate (BC in my opinion) clearly gives the location of birth (City, Island, County) as being within Hawaii. 

For comparison, my younger son's Certificate - issued by the US Embassy, and not a BC - clearly states his location of birth as being a town in Japan.  Had we asked Hawaii for a Certificate, it would no doubt have listed the town in Japan, and not Hawaii.  (Again, just my opinion.)

Paul

“I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. Smiley

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson
Vibe
House Bee

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2010, 10:07:47 AM »

So, 3 more years at least of a do nothing government, meanwhile I noticed the numbers of DOW, NASDAQ and S&P go up in 2009 from about 17% to 25% which sounds like a recovery starting to me. But how many more things will we bail out or offer rebates for to temporarily spring-board the economy? We have a long time before we even break even in our savings, if indeed we do. As it is the only reason China doesn't call their chit is because the leading buyer of their exports is the USA, if they bankrupted the United States, they would split their own throats.

Just some things to ponder.
Dems have always been good at building effective financial bubbles - everything looks rosy till the payments come due. This time around they've not even pretended that it's much else. Heck, even I could live well on a million dollar loan - that is until someone expected it to be paid back at loanshark rates. The stock market action is due to corporations attempting to pad the larder in preparation for the other shoe dropping. But corporations are not actually people - so any increased costs to them get passed onto the customers, and not suffered internally.

The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

there are two forms.  one is the short form issued for ID.  that's what obama put out.  the other is the long form which looks pretty much like anyones BC.  you are correct, it is called a certificate of life birth also, but it is much, much different.

there has been word that hawaii has informed all that they will no longer issue the long form on request.  they will only issue the short form.  i would love to know when that decision was made, but have not found info on it.

i do understand not being able to find a birth certificate.  it's hard to keep track of stuff when you don't need it every day.  however, when the question was first raised, and there was enough to make people wonder, it should have been laid to rest.  it is a requirement for the job.  "i can't find it" wouldn't work for any other job.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2010, 11:32:03 PM »

there are two forms.  one is the short form issued for ID.  that's what obama put out.  the other is the long form which looks pretty much like anyones BC.  you are correct, it is called a certificate of life birth also, but it is much, much different.

there has been word that hawaii has informed all that they will no longer issue the long form on request.  they will only issue the short form.  i would love to know when that decision was made, but have not found info on it.

i do understand not being able to find a birth certificate.  it's hard to keep track of stuff when you don't need it every day.  however, when the question was first raised, and there was enough to make people wonder, it should have been laid to rest.  it is a requirement for the job.  "i can't find it" wouldn't work for any other job.

Back in the day when Social Security was 1st introduced a large number of people couldn't even produce documentation of birth through a then accepted form of record called the Family Bible.  Social Security had the policy, and still does I believe, that in lieu of a document of birth the written testimony of 3 relatives older than the person applying for benefits is required.  This is then accepted as proof of birth and citizenship.
So a Birth Certificate or Record of Live Birth isn't even necessary to confer citizenship.

It is through the Family Biblical records and testimonies of relatives that my grandparents and great-grandparents qualified for Social Security benefits when they turned 65.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Vibe
House Bee

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 09:13:36 AM »

that in lieu of a document of birth the written testimony of 3 relatives older than the person applying for benefits is required.  This is then accepted as proof of birth and citizenship.
So a Birth Certificate or Record of Live Birth isn't even necessary to confer citizenship.

"Citizenship" in and of itself has never been the issue. It's the "Natural Born" status required for the office of POTUS that is in question, and at least one of his grandparents is on record as having been AT his birth in Kenya.

The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next