Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 22, 2014, 10:50:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL  (Read 2243 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: December 24, 2009, 05:17:38 PM »

i hope, however you celebrate (or don't), that you all have a wonderful day.

i plan to leave the news, TV, and computer alone and spend time with grandkids and family  happy campers

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 06:09:54 PM »

Merry Christmas Kathy & everyone here at Beemaster. Have a safe & wonderful day!

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 08:29:02 PM »

I second or third that Merry Christmas

Keith
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 11:18:03 PM »

Sounds like a great idea... Merry Christmas everyone or as my wife would say Sretan Božić

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  Smiley

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/
lenape13
Field Bee

We survive together, or not at all!

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 03:17:25 AM »

May the Creator grant all of you peace, love and happiness.
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 05:27:47 AM »

bah humbug, I can't wait till its over  evil

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 05:53:09 AM »

and to all youall; from old Mississippi a verry merry
christmas and a happy new yr.

to bee or not to bee
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2009, 09:50:24 AM »

Kathy and EVERYONE:

To many of you I am saying Merry Christmas for the 5th time, and I hope for all of us there will be many many more to come.

I'm actually not working on Christmas day, a rarity for me to not work holidays and it is so nice to have this day home with Tracey, chatting with forum friends and getting ready to make SOUR DOUGH BREAD from Uncle Bud1 who sent us his famous starter which is bubbling away and ready to be turned into the most magical bread you have ever tasted. This Christmas, our dinner will be served with love and friendship in a warm loaf of bread from a man I have grown so fond of that he is more than a friend, he is family.

There are magical gifts, and they all contain love - I hope all of you get love this Christmas.

Merry Christmas my Internet Family, I hope it is all you hope it to be and much much more.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2009, 09:51:21 AM »

May GOD Bless you all and I hope every one has a Merry Christmas and a happy Newyear.

Merry Christmas

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2009, 10:27:18 AM »

irwin, i don't ever want you around me when you have a camera!  you are dangerous.

ttya over the weekend.  be careful at the after Christmas sales.  don't want any shopping causalities.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
homer
House Bee

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »

Another Merry Christmas to everyone from Utah!  May your bees be warm and clusterrific!!!
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2009, 02:06:03 PM »

Merry Christmas, everyone, I hope you're all having a wonderful day

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Natalie
Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2009, 09:50:28 PM »

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.
I had alot of fun with the young ones and their excitement over Santa and had some quality time and great conversation over dinner with my older children.
I got to spend time with my daughters who are home from college teaching them to cook the holiday meal.
Spending time with our loved ones is what it is all about.
I just finished up the last of the clean up from dinner and am going to put a fire in the fireplace, watch a movie and have a nice hot cup of tea from the lovely tea chest Reinbeau and Woodchopper gave me.
The perfect ending to the perfect day.
I started my day with one of the teas this morning along with the delicious cookies she made as well, it was a thoughtful gift that meant alot during all this hustle and bustle of the season, to know someone is thinking of you.
I am grateful to have such generous and thoughtful friends.
I wish the same blessings of family and good friends for everyone.
To all a good night.
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2009, 09:55:43 PM »

Thanks, we did, and I hope you did too. 
Now we'll spend the next two weeks picking up pieces of toys and trying to fix them and keep fresh batteries in them.  Then the two weeks after that we'll have to listen to the kids complain that they're bored and all the toys are broke, and then after that we'll be free from the ghosts of christmas past. rolleyes

Rick
David LaFerney
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »

Merry Christmas All!  I don't know if this will make you smile, but it sure does me - My littlest Grand Daughter Alia.

My lovely wife took that this morning.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Samuel Clemens

Putting the "ape" in apiary since 2009.
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 07:54:54 AM »

Oh boy, she's a cutie!  It's no nice to have the little ones around for the holidays, I enjoyed my two year old niece and grand-nieces on Christmas Eve.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
ayyon2157
House Bee

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »

Kathyp and everyone:

Yes,I too hope everyone had a pleasant Christmas.  My wife, as usual had to prepare a dinner, deliver and serve it, which she did quite well, as she always does.  I refer to these as her "ordeals" and occasionally remind her that Bill Buckley's sister "Christmased herself to death"

Anyway, it seems , in our family at least, that women don't last nearly as long as they used to. In my day, a well chosen woman, if not mistreated too badly, would last a lifetime.  The younger members of our family now seem to split up, some even before getting around to getting married and amuse themselves fighting over sharing the kids for holidays and child support.

The current favorite is a 6 year old girl.  I was amused to observe that of all the expensive things she received her favorite seemed to be a 99 cent deck of "OLD MAID" cards.  I was interested in seeing if the principal character was by now a "matrimonically challenged female", but although she didn't look as wretched as the figure I remembered, she was still labeled the "old maid".  Sounds like the basis for a class action suit if there ever was one! 

For me,the modern educational system is taking some getting used to. There now is kindergarten and PREKINDERGARTEN,with diplomas and graduation celebrations requiring attendance of relatives and presumably gifts.

The teachers in our area no longer see themselves as responsible for teaching anyone themselves; instead they see their job as motivating the parents to do the teaching. However, some of the more outspoken parents have been known to suggest the teachers urinate up a rope and do what they are getting paid for. Being a resourceful and clever bunch, the educators have come up with a solution to the dilemma.

Our school system has, at great cost, purchased an educational plan whereby the students TEACH EACH OTHER!  It hasn't been implemented yet, but the county system to our South discontinued their similar program, replaced the partitions which had been removed at great cost to facilitate larger rooms, and went back to more conventional methods.

I, for one, will not be satisfied with our educational system until at least 50 percent of our high school graduating class if confronted with the problem (in written form IN ENGLISH) that if their car consumed 15 gallons of fuel going 300 miles, how many miles per gallon did they get?

That's my rant for the week.

ayyon2157

William H. Michaels
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 12:09:37 PM »

irwin, i don't ever want you around me when you have a camera!  you are dangerous.

ttya over the weekend.  be careful at the after Christmas sales.  don't want any shopping causalities.
evil evil evil Wink

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next