Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 19, 2014, 10:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: obamacare  (Read 1010 times)
Sparky
Field Bee

« on: December 21, 2009, 09:17:18 PM »

Ray Stevens - We The People - RayStevens.com
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 11:37:23 PM »

Facebooked and emailed.  thanks!!   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 12:51:04 PM »

I loved it.  I haven't seen a good Ray Stevens video in a long time.

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
kedgel
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 04:40:12 PM »

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!   ROTFL!  I love Ray Stevens.  One of the reasons I am expanding my bee yard is so I can have a barter item when the Home-boy-in-Chief finally trashes the dollar to the point that it is good for nothing but blowing your nose on it.  You just can't print trillions of dollars without inflation ruining its value.  It will soon be like Germany was after the 1st WW--it will take a bushel basket full of money to buy a loaf of bread!  I collect stamps.  I happen to have a German 1 MILLION mark stamp.  The same stamp in America at that time cost 3 cents!  How soon we forget.

Kelly

P.S.  You'll also love Ray's "If 10% is good enough for God, it oughta be enough for Uncle Sam!"

Talent is a dull blade that cuts nothing unless wielded with great force--Pat Travers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next