Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: One Class Act  (Read 922 times)

Offline Pond Creek Farm

• Field Bee
One Class Act
« on: December 21, 2009, 10:50:21 PM »
I came home from work today feeling rather tired and a bit put out for all the travel, but in my mailbox was a Christmas Card from Irwin.  It made my day and reminded me to settle down, slow down and take stock of friends close and near.  Thanks James, you are a class act.  Merry Christmas.
Brian

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: One Class Act
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 12:26:13 AM »
i second that :-)
One could not learn history from architecture any more than one could learn it from books. Statues, inscriptions, memorial stones, the names of streets ? anything that might throw light upon the past had been systematically altered. (1.8.85)

George Orwell  "1984"

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 08:53:23 AM »
I just spent 45 minutes typing a reply to this post and hit spell check and every thing was fine then I went to put a smiley at the end and poof my whole post was gone :-x So here is a short version :) The people here have become like family to me and I wish I could have sent every one here Beemaster a card. So you all have a SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE BEST NEW YEAR EVER :-D

P.S this is the first time I've ever been called a class act in a positive way ;) Thank you for your kind word's
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 09:48:56 AM »

P.S this is the first time I've ever been called a class act in a positive way ;) Thank you for your kind word's

I don't believe that for a second

Keith