Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 15, 2014, 05:50:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar for this forum  (Read 1876 times)
gaucho10
House Bee

« on: December 20, 2009, 10:24:46 AM »

Hope I am posting in the right spot...Anybody know if I can get a new avatar on this forum without having to get pictures from a URL?  I just want to use one of my personal pics but I don't belong to any particular picture DL webpage.

My favorite comedy program used to be Glenn Beck--The only thing is that after I heard the same joke over and over again it became BOOOORING.....

People who have inspired me throughout my life---Pee-wee Herman, Adolph Hitler, George W. Bush, Glenn Beck.
Notice I did not say they were people who I admire !!!
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 10:57:19 AM »

I think you can send it to a mod and they will do it for you.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 11:00:16 AM »

if you were looking to join a site, picasa is really easy to use. if you already have any google accounts, all you have to do is download it.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
gaucho10
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »

Thanks Irwin.
kathyp,  I heard of picasa and how easy it is but what about google?  I do have google.  So do I just go to that page and UL y pic and use google as a transfer location???

My favorite comedy program used to be Glenn Beck--The only thing is that after I heard the same joke over and over again it became BOOOORING.....

People who have inspired me throughout my life---Pee-wee Herman, Adolph Hitler, George W. Bush, Glenn Beck.
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 01:13:36 PM »

pisaca works best google chrome it's easy to update. here is a link too how I did the avatar thing it may help. You can read the whole thing but the last one I think will help the best.

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,23101.0.html

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
gaucho10
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 12:48:08 AM »

Thank you folks for the help.  I managed to accomplish my goal although somewhere along the line the picture got distorted and my strap hit me on the face.  Oh well...

cidersabuzzin
House Bee

vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »

Hope I am posting in the right spot...Anybody know if I can get a new avatar on this forum without having to get pictures from a URL? 

Help!
My avatar has gone missing along with smileys etc. If I go into my profile I can select mine (mobile scorpion) but it will not appear on my post. I had trouble with being redirected a few days ago, google beemaster and directed to a 'dnsopelautoford' search engine? that appears okay now thanks to spybot! I also have trouble in logging in can take up to 6 go's to access the site.
Hope someone can help.
Regards
cider 

Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 06:43:48 PM »

Sounds like you may have a bug of some sort.I can see your avatar in your posts just fine.
I like to use malwarebytes, spybot S&D and adaware by Lavasoft to scan for stuff.They are all free.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next