Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 19, 2014, 10:48:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Organically Managed Beekeeping Podcast (and Blog)  (Read 814 times)
SoMDBeekeeper
« on: November 23, 2009, 04:03:59 PM »

Hello!

My name is Craig (aka SoMDBeekeeper) located in Southern Maryland, USA.

I have started a Podcast about natural, chemical-free (alternative) beekeeping that you may be interested in.

I will be interviewing authors, scientists and knowledgeable beekeepers from all walks of life on the show.

Last week I interviewed Ross Conrad, the author of "Nature Beekeeping: Organic Approaches to Modern Apiculture." He was a very interesting guest and had much to say and share!

Another interesting thing happened to me just last Saturday. I was at the Maryland State Beekeepers Meeting and the "White House Beekeeper," Charlie Brandts was there so I got to meet him and chat about his bees kept in the organic garden of the White House in our nation's capitol, Washington DC.

I hope to learn a lot from visiting this forum and interacting with people here. I'm a fan of this site and "Beekeeping For Dummies," which I have read from cover to cover. Great book!
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 12:31:59 PM »

We hold a monthly beekeeping podcast in conjunction with our friends at Wildlife Pro Network.  It is a live podcast with audience participation.  Stop in sometime.

http://bit.ly/beepod

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

SoMDBeekeeper
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 01:31:22 PM »

I will stop in and listen, thank you!
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

Welcome to our forum, and have a wonderful day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next