Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 03:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A good Idea  (Read 644 times)
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« on: October 29, 2009, 08:36:02 AM »

this is good I think

HR 615

On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a two-page amendment, courtesy of Republican Tom Coburn which would require all members of Congress and their staff members to enroll in any new government-run health plan.

Congressman John Fleming has proposed an amendment that would require Congressmen and Senators to take the same health care plan that they would force on us.  (Under proposed legislation they are exempt.)

Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go to his Website and sign his petition.  The process is very simple.  I have done just that at:

www.fleming.house.gov/index.html

When you click on the above link, if it doesn't open the site, copy and paste it on Google.  That will make it open.

Senator Coburn and Congressman Fleming are both physicians.  Regardless of your political beliefs, it sure seems reasonable that Congress should have exactly the same medical coverage that they impose on the rest of us.

Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 10:35:28 AM »

it is good.  won't happen.  the Politburo has different rules for itself.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 09:14:18 PM »

It's like voting for an independent. Won't win, but will send a message. I went to the link and signed it.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Sparky
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 07:15:02 PM »

Same here. It is about the principle. Then we should start putting them on the same Social Security program as us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next