Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 20, 2014, 06:15:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UN investigates US  (Read 704 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: October 26, 2009, 12:44:42 PM »

http://www.breitbart.tv/united-nations-investigator-launches-probe-into-us-housing-crisis/

housing is a human right, so lets investigate houseing in the US.  never mind refugees from genocide living in UN provided tents being raped by UN "peace keepers".  lets see how bad the US REALLY IS!  yes, and we'll start with all the folks living off the taxpayer in their government funded homes, eating their government paid for food, with their government funded heat and electricity.

i just got my property taxes.  the market value of 2 out of 3 properties has gone down, but the taxes on all 3  have gone up.  right now i am not a fan of government funded anything!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 12:55:19 PM »

You are preaching to the choir here! I have not opened my tax statements yet (due 12/20/09) because I know that it will just p*** me off. Our county just did reevaluation this year. They say that property values have increased but properties are selling for record lows. On top of that, the school board increased the millage rate and our state did away with the homestead exemption. A triple whammy!!

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 04:07:36 PM »

The same thing just happened to me here...assessed value dropped by 10% but they simply skirted the whole "Homestead exemption" issue by raising the millage....taxes went up by 20%. This onslaught of collecting cash by any method really chaps my arse!

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »

And who is a major funding source of the UN ( which stands for "unfunny nitwits")?

Lets bite the hand that feeds it.  Then take the money and make an insanely expensive ceiling art in the brand spanking new building that they make. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27788857/

I just don't know what to think anymore (other than my first sentence)......

Rick
beecanbee
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 10:35:45 PM »

... and make an insanely expensive ceiling art in the brand spanking new building that they make.

Thanks for that link - that ceiling is obscene, and so is the price tag. Cry

Paul

“I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. Smiley

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »

i facebooked that link. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next