Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 21, 2014, 09:07:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what was left???  (Read 1380 times)
G3farms
Queen Bee

« on: October 17, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »

After the moon landing, what was left behind.............American flag, golf ball. moon rover, landing modual..........

what else???

Why do we not have any photos of this equipment from satelite photos or the Hubbel telescope?

I have not looked into this but just kind of thought about it

G3

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »

The sad thruth is that satalites are not powerful enough, and the Hubble's minimum focus is set nearly 15 million miles away, with the moon 250K to 300K miles away, it is too colse, so any photo would be too bright and too blurry.

There is though a high resolution, low orbit collection camera from (forgive me if I get it wrong - China) that is sending back thousands of photos daily that can focus to a width of roughly 4 miles square, still not enough to spot objects so small that they would not pixelate when blown up.

So everything is too far away or too near to the moon to see man-made objects on the surface. Proving we were there is a leap of faith to many people and man's most glorious achievement to others.

As mentioned on a late night talk show, we will only know the truth when China lands on the Moon, replacing OUR flag with theirs, just imagine the war THAT could start.

The fact usually is that technology until recently hadn't given us the opertunity to capture events with supurb imagery - but today we have Computer Graphic Imagery that can have a man walking on the moon with a dinosaur, city sized flying saucers and countless whale sized moon worms and anything within mans imagination. So you can't win. 40 years ago, early video tape was poor and today technology could have cities on the moon with man landing on it without the need for cities, men or spaceships - just really fast computers and some really great digital artists.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
BoBn
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 01:48:25 PM »

There is a page about moon junk from 1959 onwards:
http://scienceray.com/astronomy/lunar-leftovers-how-the-moon-became-a-trash-can/

Don't forget the trash left by extraterrestrials:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m6d19-NASA-moon-bombing-violates-space-law--may-cause-conflict-with-lunar-extraterrestrial-civilizations

"Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites."
--Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next