Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 12:52:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween Video Night at Beemaster's coming soon  (Read 509 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: October 20, 2009, 04:50:13 AM »

Although I have checked the date and I am supposed to be working that night - I will have
www.livestream.com/beemaster
(this is my web cam live feed whenever I am on) set up to video feed live all the trick or treaters that come knocking at my door. I'm having additional lighting setup (finally) to increase our view of the drive way and sidewalk and steps, last year was our first Winter in the new house and when my wife gets home it is very dark out already - so we need flood lights, motion sensored to criss-cross out front yard... This will be ideal for the video feed, which was GREAT last year - there were about 6 or more viewers following along as we had goulish guests knocking at the door.

I'll add more details to this later, but expect the high-res cam going, with sound and remember you can blow up the cam view to full screen to really see the fun. We had so many interesting outfits last year, and around 100 visitors, I was surprised at the low turnout because our community is loaded with kids and houses are close enough together they easily can hit a house a minute if they ran - lol.

I hope to have a monitor hooked up so they can see themselves too - but of course a lot of this is weather pending too, I don't plan on hooking up a thousand dollars worth of equipment in the rain. Keep your fingers crossed for nice weather, and join Ladybee (Tracey) as she dishes out the treats. I )by the way) enjoy giving out sealed bags of movie style microwave popcorn. So when the kids get tired of sweets, they can sit sown to a movie and cook up some steaming hot buttery popcorn and I think that beats a candybar that you will likely not share Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Sean Kelly
Field Bee

I Pick; Therefore I Grin

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 08:46:36 AM »

I remember you doing this last year!  Was pretty darn cool watching trick-or-treaters 4 hours before they started coming around here on the west coast.  I might be down in Oregon with the in-laws so I might not get to join in again.  But to all reading this, check it out halloween night, was really fun!  Don't forget to sign into Ventrilo too!!!

Sean Kelly

"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 03:09:31 AM »

That could be on the weekend for me early am. can ya post exact local time Boss?
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 03:10:15 AM »

Err thats exact local time your time Boss.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next