Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 19, 2014, 12:10:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4th annual sauerkraut party success  (Read 1569 times)
danno
Super Bee

« on: October 14, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »

We just held our 4th sauerkraut making party and it was a blast.  We chopped 400lbs of cabbage, salted and bucketized.   It took about 2 hours inculding breaks.  Of coarse nothing goes better with kraut that cold beer.   When we finished we cooked fresh Kielbasa and ate last years kraut, drank more beer and padded our selves on the backs alot for a job well done.  What fun!!!
tshnc01
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 03:52:13 PM »

I am now drooling.....

hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »

Sounds like a blast danno! I'll have to hook you up with my favorite spicy mustard recipe.

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 04:48:24 PM »

I didn't get an invite..  Cry   Cry   Cry

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
1reb
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 07:29:35 PM »

me either  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Johnny
Highlandsfreedom
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 07:44:05 PM »

Im there next year.......

To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...
irerob
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »

.... And tommarrow the 4th anual husband sleeps out side till the dog stops passing gas night grin.

You don't need a parachute to sky dive.... you do how ever need one to sky dive twice.
 KJ4QMH.
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 09:43:08 PM »

LOL ire lau lau :lau:b!

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »

OOps, irerob...sorry rolleyes

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
indypartridge
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 07:21:43 AM »

Of coarse nothing goes better with kraut that cold beer.
And the best way to cook kraut is with beer. Pork & kraut in the slow cooker with a bottle or two of added beer and come home to a feast!
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 07:29:24 AM »

Sounds like a blast danno! I'll have to hook you up with my favorite spicy mustard recipe.

Scott
My wife is a mustard making machine.   Everything from yellow to dark dark brown and mild to smoking hot.   I like the type that takes my breath away
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 10:51:29 AM »

What no pic's come on danno grin

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
irerob
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »

Just joking Danno itailian sausage, kraut, and a home brew pale ale, mmmmm.

You don't need a parachute to sky dive.... you do how ever need one to sky dive twice.
 KJ4QMH.
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 01:09:47 PM »

Just joking Danno itailian sausage, kraut, and a home brew pale ale, mmmmm.
Funny thing is women when fed sausage kraut and beer can fart like sailors
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next