Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 29, 2014, 12:32:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The World sinks to a new LOW !  (Read 9453 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 05:01:27 PM »

Forgive me for repeating myself in a different forum, but Obama DID toss out the FIRST baseball at a major league game this year, so he should likely win the World Series too!

I also heard his next INCENTIVE PROGRAM will involve mailing over 300 million preprinted CHICAGO 2016 teeshirts to all Americans - what a country!  Undecided

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations page link for more details. Please help if you can.
jimmy
House Bee

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 08:08:40 PM »

So who is responsible for the award ? Five (5) politicians from Norway.
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 08:13:36 PM »

Oh, I though they said he won the PIZZA prize!

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 08:17:04 PM »

Hey, look at this cool place I found!..( ok...opinions may vary, but its a cool place to me)
Your friend,
John

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff

woodchopper
House Bee

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »

Hey, look at this cool place I found!..( ok...opinions may vary, but its a cool place to me)
Your friend,
John

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff
Some good ones in there. grin

Every man looks at his wood pile with a kind of affection- Thoreau
mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 03:18:54 AM »

Well I cant pass up this opportunity.

Like it or not, your president is the WORLDS president too. If he so much as farts, its affecting our stock exchange or some other life determining chart.

We were looking for a change of direction, some progress, some leadership, some new ideas. So far we have got jack shite for our money.

For Obama to be awarded this prize surely spells the end for the UN as the toothless tiger it was. That so called leaders could kow tow to this man after he has achieved absolutely nothing makes me sick. it is nothing more than lickspittle.

I can only conclude that the UN saw Obama as a threat, and what better way to placate your enemy than by making him your friend. Obamas new G20 could well take the powers that the UN has failed to wield since WW2 and leave all those old rich basterds outr of a job. They do nothing but fly the world in first class. It has failed to act decisively in every conflict and calamity since formation in 1945. Its cost the world uncountable trillions of dollars and what have we got to show for it?

The Nobel Peace Prize has had a chequered history but this just drags it down to new lows that it will not recover from.

It was embarassing seeing him collect it. Had he been a Man, he would have refused it. Already he is towing the line, marching in step. Same old same old, nothing to see here, move along!
lenape13
Field Bee

We survive together, or not at all!

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 07:33:51 AM »

i thought you were making a bad joke so early in the morning.

"he shall come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue." (Daniel 11:21)

no...i don't think obama is the anti-Christ, but isn't it interesting that almost all religions have similar eschatology or at least similar results to their end time beliefs.  even those that seemingly  had no contact with Islam or Christianity, or even Judaism.  our own Native Americans, for instance.

interesting times.......

Suffice it to say, this Native American is keeping his tomahawk sharp, and his powder dry.  Many of my Brothers and Sisters do indeed have similar beliefs dealing with the end times, and they all seem to be pointing to the very near future.

But, back to the subject at hand.  I think it is a joke to award Obama the Peace Prize.  What has he done to even deserve to be nominated?  There are countless others who have worked harder, for much longer to bring peace to strife-torn areas of the world.  I think it's just another form of Obama worship.   I dunno
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 07:35:55 AM »

Like it or not, your president is the WORLDS president too. If he so much as farts, its affecting our stock exchange or some other life determining chart.

We were looking for a change of direction, some progress, some leadership, some new ideas. So far we have got jack shite for our money.

For Obama to be awarded this prize surely spells the end for the UN as the toothless tiger it was. That so called leaders could kow tow to this man after he has achieved absolutely nothing makes me sick. it is nothing more than lickspittle.

I can only conclude that the UN saw Obama as a threat, and what better way to placate your enemy than by making him your friend. Obamas new G20 could well take the powers that the UN has failed to wield since WW2 and leave all those old rich basterds outr of a job. They do nothing but fly the world in first class. It has failed to act decisively in every conflict and calamity since formation in 1945. Its cost the world uncountable trillions of dollars and what have we got to show for it?

The Nobel Peace Prize has had a chequered history but this just drags it down to new lows that it will not recover from.

It was embarassing seeing him collect it. Had he been a Man, he would have refused it. Already he is towing the line, marching in step. Same old same old, nothing to see here, move along!

shocked WHAT !  I can't believe what I'm reading,  Mick, Welcome to the Logical Thinking Right Wing Conservatives for the moment, I hope you'll enjoy your stay  grin
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 10:34:55 AM »

Mick, Welcome to the Logical Thinking Right Wing Conservatives for the moment, I hope you'll enjoy your stay   
Posted on: Today at 04:33:51 AMPosted by: lenape13 

the one drawback to my sons new(ish) wife was that she was pretty liberal.  she voted the 'd', no matter what.  she has now seen the error of her ways.  she says she's not quite a conservative, but not a liberal anymore.  she thinks she's hanging in libertarian limbo...and that's not so bad.

welcome to the dark side  grin

lenape13, i think we all are keeping our powder dry these days!!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »

the other nominee?  Greg Mortenson  for building 130 schools for girls in pakistan and afghanistan - the armpit of hell where they kill people for trying to educate girls (they figure that if women in these places were educated they'd be less approving of their sons blasting themselves to bits). - this guy lost the prize (and the money that comes with it). to obama

And I get this image in my head of obama telling some lackey before the nobel vote to armtwist, bribe, and threaten to get him that g*****n peace prize or s/he'll wish s/he was never born. - and then he get's on the stage and in academy award winning humility slaps everyone in the world in the face by saying (in effect) "I feel like I don't deserve this." I can't prove it, but I just have this nagging hunch.

be happy and make others happy.
tshnc01
House Bee

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 05:04:45 PM »

And I get this image in my head of obama telling some lackey before the nobel vote to armtwist, bribe, and threaten to get him that g*****n peace prize or s/he'll wish s/he was never born. - and then he get's on the stage and in academy award winning humility slaps everyone in the world in the face by saying (in effect) "I feel like I don't deserve this." I can't prove it, but I just have this nagging hunch.

Sure, 'cause that worked so well for the Olympic bid...

reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »

the other nominee?  Greg Mortenson  for building 130 schools for girls in pakistan and afghanistan - the armpit of hell where they kill people for trying to educate girls (they figure that if women in these places were educated they'd be less approving of their sons blasting themselves to bits). - this guy lost the prize (and the money that comes with it). to obama
OMG, that Greg Mortenson so deserved it ever so much more than the Hemmeroid with Ears (that isn't my name, but it fits!).

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
Bee Happy
Super Bee

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2009, 01:20:40 AM »

Sure, 'cause that worked so well for the Olympic bid...

I can reiterate that I have no evidence to support my suspicion about the peace prize; though as evidence against the olympic hosting bid (to which an army of arm twisting bribing, threatening lackeys could have no positive effect) I submit for your consideration - Chicago Illinois; calling the imagination of judges to think of the occasional international tourist murder in Florida to look like a picnic with John Cleese.

mick
Queen Bee

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2009, 02:34:07 AM »

shocked WHAT !  I can't believe what I'm reading,  Mick, Welcome to the Logical Thinking Right Wing Conservatives for the moment, I hope you'll enjoy your stay  grin

I call it like I see it, sometimes people agree, sometimes not.
Bee Happy
Super Bee

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 01:13:58 PM »

mick, after the things Ive read about how the UN conducts itself in its dealings with the world, with countries desperate for stability and peace. I can only believe that the UN basically shows up to get in on the looting.

Mason
House Bee

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 02:08:26 PM »

Do you think Obama is going to win the Heisman Trophy too?

Former beekeeper until March....maybe next year...RIP
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2009, 02:52:29 PM »

Do you think Obama is going to win the Heisman Trophy too?

I also heard he is up for best idiot in a political position at the oscars this year

Keith
c10250
House Bee

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »

I blame Bush for all of this crap. . . .  and that's no joke.

Ken
(an EX Republican . . . but not a Democrat)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 06:39:05 PM »

ok.  i'll bite.  how about some details?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 06:48:23 PM »

Ken
(an EX Republican . . . but not a Democrat)

This is about the Nobel Peace ( of Crap ) Prize, what's George have to do with it.  huh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next