Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 30, 2014, 02:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The World sinks to a new LOW !  (Read 8749 times)
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« on: October 09, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »

The Nobel Committee gives Obama the Nobel Peace Prize  rolleyes
vermmy35
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »

Yeah I heard that too.  Maybe in stead of giving him a medal, evil they should just give all of us a medal for putting up with him.

Semper Fi to all my brothers out there
http://gettingbacktocountryliving.blogspot.com/
c10250
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:02:35 AM »

The problem is that with Obama everyone thinks he's wonderful because they compare him to that moron Bush (who got us into this recession and two wars).  Along comes Obama who got us out of the recession, and out of at least one of the wars.  He looks like a hero.   grin

Oh, and by the way, no one took away my guns . . . yet.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 10:12:26 AM »

i thought you were making a bad joke so early in the morning.

"he shall come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue." (Daniel 11:21)

no...i don't think obama is the anti-Christ, but isn't it interesting that almost all religions have similar eschatology or at least similar results to their end time beliefs.  even those that seemingly  had no contact with Islam or Christianity, or even Judaism.  our own Native Americans, for instance.

interesting times.......

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 10:13:47 AM »

c10250

you need some history lessons, but it will have to wait  smiley   evil

at least it will have to wait from me.  there are plenty of others here who can teach well.  happy campers

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »

My beef is with the Nobel Committee, as in the past they have given the prize to other undeserving individuals, but this one takes the cake because Barack has does NOTHING of IMPORTANCE or SIGNIFICANCE in his ENTIRE LIFE, Barack Obama is a POST TURTLE, nothing more , nothing less.

If anybody here does not know what a Post Turtle is, Google is your friend.
Vibe
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 11:02:49 AM »

The problem is that with Obama everyone thinks he's wonderful because they compare him to that moron Bush (who got us into this recession and two wars).  Along comes Obama who got us out of the recession, and out of at least one of the wars.  He looks like a hero.   grin

Carter, Clinton and ACORN "built" the recession. True, Bush didn't do anything to avoid it - if there WAS anything that could be done at that stage. I make no claims that he was the "best" president...only the best we had to choose from at the time - and it's been slim pickin's for decades, if not over a century, although Regan did have somewhat of a clue.
If you don't recognize that it is our National interest to be keeping VERY close to Iran right now - then any history I might know would be lost on you.

Many of your firearms options were taken in 1934, and again in '68, and quite a few more since - incrementally. And if you are a person of color - many were lost in 1864. Hopefully McDonald v Chicago will chip away at those infringements. The fact that you don't seem to miss them is indicative of the fact that you might not truly realize what the right recognized in our 2nd Amendment was really for in the first place. It's not about hunting for food, though it is about staying alive.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 11:31:12 AM by Vibe » Logged

The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 11:24:30 AM »

This has to be a joke huh shocked

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
c10250
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »

c10250

at least it will have to wait from me.  there are plenty of others here who can teach well.  happy campers

It was a joke . . .
Vibe
House Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 12:11:11 PM »

It was a joke . . .
Was there supposed to be some element of humor?

The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »

c10250

It was a joke . . .

You have to forgive kathyp, afterall she lives in Oregon, she's overwhelmed fighting off the Liberalist Zombies from Portland, sometimes it's hard to detect sarcasm in a thread while she's swinging her axe and kicking groins.  grin
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 12:58:33 PM »

It is very hard to live here in Oregon with portland and Salem and Eugene being so far left they can't see day light. And to top it off take a look at or Governor Ted the left Kulongoiki evil

Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »

This is how he got the Nobel Peace Prize.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 01:37:16 PM »

living on orygone is a constant challenge.   grin

maybe i didn't get the joke because there are so many who really do think like that.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »

well, getting back on track here, the BIG O says he's not sure if he deserves the award, but will accept it anyways. ( that to me is not humble ). What he should have said " Thanks, but No Thanks, Please find someone who is more deserving "  angry
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »

I chalked up the nobel folks as institution material when they gave it to Gore. Nothing surprises me about them anymore. Next they will give it to  Micheal Moore or posthumously to Saddam Hussein.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
reinbeau
Super Bee

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »

I heard he was nominated two weeks before he officially took office.  No agenda there, huh?

The Nobel Peace Prize means nothing to me once they gave one to that idiot Gore.

- Ann, A Gardening Beek -  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Click for Hanson, Massachusetts Forecast" border="0" height="150" width="256
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 04:36:25 PM »

i think it was a couple of weeks after,  in February.  either way, nothing to base it on.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Highlandsfreedom
House Bee

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »

This is how he got the Nobel Peace Prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhhkF3dqXR0

Thats funny I love bob and tom i cant get them up here in Denver..

To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...
wayne
House Bee

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »

I saw a poll on this this morning, the choices are below.

Does Obama deserve the Peace Prize?

1.  Yes he deserves it.
     2. Maybe someday, but not now.
     3. What are they smoking in Oslo?
     4. For What?

I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next