Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 18, 2014, 06:20:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rats!!! Where does the time go?  (Read 1216 times)
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« on: October 02, 2009, 09:27:11 AM »

Eeeks, guess it has been pretty much a long time since I have been hangin' out here with my friends, been busy, sigh.  We all are busy, I know that, but I think I am the busiest, oops, did I just say that, smiling.  I do have a rather narcissistic personality  Lips Sealed.  Well, not really true, but sometimes wonder.  I thought life would settle down a bit when the school year began, not so, brother.  Just popping in to catch up on a little reading and replying to some important posts to any new members that have come to join us in our great place in cyber.  Have that wonderful and greatest day, health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
Mairzy_doats
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:34:14 AM »

Good to see you back, Cindi.  Smiley
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »

Mairzy Doats.  Thank you for those warm words.  I am back, I have mountains and mountains of hills to climb on our forum, so many posts to read, gonna take it in baby steps -- I think I could spend days trying to catch up, but then Noah's ark wasn't built in a day either, now was it, smiling  cool cheesy.  I'm stickin' 'round.  Have that most beautiful, most awesome day, most awesome health.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service
asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 01:09:04 PM »

Cindi,

I have been wondering about you. Good to hear from you.

Is your "OX in the Ditch"?

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »

Cindi it's about time you came out from behind the rockpile  Cheesy banana devil

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
BeeHopper
Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 09:39:57 AM »

Cindi - Check  grin
Brian D. Bray - Still MIA  huh
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009, 09:44:20 AM »

Cindi,
Is your "OX in the Ditch"?
Steve

OK, Steve, what the bling, blang, gling, glang are you talking about?  Something very strange, like JP kidding me about my rock pile, smiling.  I might have been lost in the ditch, but what the devil is OX in the ditch, smiling.  Come on, pleeeeeze tell me.  I been missing you all too, hee, hee.  Have that most great and wonderful day, health.

I think that Brian might be sick.  I know he has massive health issues and he can sometimes be laid up in bed for a month with some illness or another.  That is saddening.  He has so much work on his small farm, many animals to tend.  I know he spent the most part of this summer building new pens, houses, and so on for his birds and animals.  I wonder too, if he is well.  I am going to give him a personal mail and see if he is OK.  Hoping to my lucky stars his health is good and he is just busy, as we all are, hee, hee.

asprince
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 10:31:12 AM »

Cindi,

"Ox in the Ditch"  This is a big problem; there is unavoidable or demanding work ahead.

Steve

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan
Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »

Steve, ah, got it.  The oxen in the ditch, a very big job to get that beast out of there.

Yes, impending hard work, unavoidable hard work.  Been preparing for the sale of our house for months (when will that EVER occur anyways, do you know?  smiling).  I love to work hard, and do that all the time, but this stuff about being in limbo is driving me crazy!!!  I've said that before and don't want to whine, but sometimes, just gotta whine, bear with me, smiling  shocked Smiley Smiley.  Keep thinking of all the vegies I could have had in the freezer by now, if I had thunk that we would have been here for the last summer.  Oh well.  Yep, that ox in the ditch, smiling.  Have that most wonderful and awesomely great day, health.  Cindi

johnnybigfish
Super Bee

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 07:42:11 PM »

Cindi!
Welcome to the forums! theres alot to learn from this place! You'll meet some new and exciting friends here!
And youre gonna love the world of the honeybee!!!! You'll be so happy you decided to start beeking!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask and somebody will have an answer for you!
 Your new best friend,
John
(Hmmm...got any pics???)

heh heh heh.......................... grin

Cindi
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 09:22:46 AM »

Oh Johnnybigfish, you still maka me laugh, I have told you this many times how you have that special skill.  That special skill that brings those enormous smiles to the face of your forum friends, never lose that ability.  And....to boot....I get a kick out of you, you know that, never change, always be you, you, you, I love you.  Have that great, most wonderful day, to love and live with beautiful health.  Cindi

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next